• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cutting my activity.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
It seems i have not been too active on this wiki for the past couple weeks or so. Unfortunately, i don't see that changing. In between juggling Joke Battles, the new Fire Pro Wrestling game coming out soon (of which i will be doing a lot of edit work on), my passion for VS debating being sucked dry, and my fluctuating health issues, i just don't have the time to be as active as i used to be. I will still do clean up edits at my leisure, and i still encourage users to hit my message wall if something is needed, but my activity here will be sporadic, at best for the time being.

I understand. I hope that you will eventually come back though. You have been of great help for this community.

Oh no i'm still gonna try and keep somewhat active. If you guys ever need anything don't be afraid to hit my message wall.

Hopefully you can still be somewhat active on Joke Battles, as I do consider you to be my best administator. However I understand your need to take things easy and wish you well.

Back