• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current top 5 strongest SCPs?

I was previously under impression Swann's Proposal and 3812 were the top 2, wonder why did 3812 even lose his High 1-A

Well, the Swann SCP-001 profile pretty clearly states that even the Constants are fictional to it, so unless that's just wrong it should still be number 1.

This is argueable, but wasn´t there tales where he ascended past the alpha layer?
I have no idea. But I guess since some people here say there's no proof he's any higher than Kaktusverse, I guess there weren't. I think the current strongest SCP is either 2747 or 6747-C

perfect timing,if we don't include swann as a scp(because is the creator of scp in general)then the strongest scp is scp 682.
because he is a constant and surpass scp-6820 who can affect all the space-time narrative,something that scp-3812 never do

perfect timing,if we don't include swann as a scp(because is the creator of scp in general)then the strongest scp is scp 682.
because he is a constant and surpass scp-6820 who can affect all the space-time narrative,something that scp-3812 never do
I have been told by someone who was involved in the revisions of SCP that SCP-6747-C's tier 0 key is higher than any tier 0 key of 682

I have been told by someone who was involved in the revisions of SCP that SCP-6747-C's tier 0 key is higher than any tier 0 key of 682
except they both threaten the patasphere.
one evolved and surpassed a machine that could rewrite the narrative space-time (scp-682) and the other only said that it would match and not surpass

except they both threaten the patasphere.
one evolved and surpassed a machine that could rewrite the narrative space-time (scp-682) and the other only said that it would match and not surpass
I don't think 682 has ever reached Proxyverse in any of his keys. 6747-C, upon reaching the Proxyverse, is above 682's tier 0 keys

Back