• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a Profile for Lloyd de Saloum from Tensei Shitara dai Nana Ouji

First of all, this should've been a sandbox and not a userblog. That will get deleted.

Secondly, 7th Prince has way too many feats for a profile that barren. My advice would be for you to collect all the notable feats you can gather into an album and consult the wiki instructions or go to the CGM thread to get them calculated or evaluated.

Yeah the profile is extremely bare bones for Lloyd missing a lot of abilities, not going into further detail to explain the context on how some of his abilities work in the profile and straight up just missing a section for resistances.

What's more it is completely lacking justification for the Ap rating and just straight up doesn't put any detail into near any other part... Like how is the standard equipment put down as "None" when Lloyd has a specific sword he uses

You should probably calc Lloyd vaporizing the river.

Didn't know the blog rule, my bad. put it as a sandbox now.
Yes, I've yet to put the resistances.
Though on the topic of missing abilities, there really aren't more. I've gone through every chapter just looking for his abilities and these are all there are.
The issue on the ap is fixed now. Thank you for calling it out, I genuinely forgot to include the imgur link

Don't really agree with the Solar System level. He was warping the space within the atmosphere. Gitane does call the attack as powerful enough to destroy the planet or all of humanity. So, a "Possibly 5B" will do I guess.

Actually, about guisarme
Since even the lowest ranking majin at the 10th level is capable of destroying kingdoms on their own, 1st levels should already be large country level, and considering not even 100 of those would be capable of teaming up against him should he not be continent level in both dura and attack?

I edited the profile, and moved the photo and quote to the top.

In addition, you should also provide references for each achievement and explanation in him profile.

In the newest chapter, it's look likes lloyd get a time manipulation or something. do you mind if i want discussing with you?

Last edited:
Back