• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crash Bonk (Crash Bandicoot vs The Scout) [GRACE]

I'm....actually not too sure. They're pretty equal stats wise. Crash has a decent AP advantage while Scout isn't under bonk but Scout brought bonk out pretty fast in his fight so Crash wouldn't really be able to capitalize on that AP advantage for long. Scout is slightly faster, and his attack speed with his gun would make it pretty much improbable Crash could react in time, but Aku Aku could block these for him.

Overall, i'd probably give it to Scout? His range, attack speed and ability to somewhat remove Crash's AP advantage seems to pull the win in his favor

I'm....actually not too sure. They're pretty equal stats wise. Crash has a decent AP advantage while Scout isn't under bonk but Scout brought bonk out pretty fast in his fight so Crash wouldn't really be able to capitalize on that AP advantage for long. Scout is slightly faster, and his attack speed with his gun would make it pretty much improbable Crash could react in time, but Aku Aku could block these for him.

Overall, i'd probably give it to Scout? His range, attack speed and ability to somewhat remove Crash's AP advantage seems to pull the win in his favor
Counted, though I think Crash’s acrobatics plus Aku Aku make Scout’s speed advantage, even with guns less notable. Both Scout and Tracer were able to avoid the other’s gunfire with just Subsonic speed and Scout needs to aim his weapons.

Counted, though I think Crash’s acrobatics plus Aku Aku make Scout’s speed advantage, even with guns less notable. Both Scout and Tracer were able to avoid the other’s gunfire with just Subsonic speed and Scout needs to aim his weapons.
Crash would still have a hard time dealing with Scout's longer range sense the latter would have no promble just running and gunning around crash

Crash would still have a hard time dealing with Scout's longer range sense the latter would have no promble just running and gunning around crash
That’s true, though people have complained about how little Scout actually runs in the fight. He did just stand in place with his guns for a portion of the fight. So who knows how he’d react to Crash trying melee.

Crash has better stamina and Bonk can wear down quick, which could lead to him getting an opening. Though I'm still inconclusive about this so mark me at that for now

With the current vote count, it seems like the only way this can end is as an inconclusive match. So Incon FRA.

I'm going to be honest, after watching both fights again, I'm going to give the edge to Scout here. There's a key difference between the Aku Aku mask and the Bonk soda, as while Aku Aku can only block one attack and then seems to need a recharge, Bonk not only seems to be something that Scout can use at any point, but it makes him invulnerable from many attacks for around 15 whole seconds. Plus, while you could argue that Crash could stay out of range with his copter pack, he'd have to actually..... Find it first. He doesn't have his mech or copter from the start, and that's not even taking into account that Scout seems smarter too, and what would the mech actually accomplish other than making Crash a bigger target? Scout's dodged gunfire and Crash never even hit Spyro once with the Wompa Fruit Cannon, so we can't even say it scales to Crash's own speed.

I'm going to be honest, after watching both fights again, I'm going to give the edge to Scout here. There's a key difference between the Aku Aku mask and the Bonk soda, as while Aku Aku can only block one attack and then seems to need a recharge, Bonk not only seems to be something that Scout can use at any point, but it makes him invulnerable from many attacks for around 15 whole seconds. Plus, while you could argue that Crash could stay out of range with his copter pack, he'd have to actually..... Find it first. He doesn't have his mech or copter from the start, and that's not even taking into account that Scout seems smarter too, and what would the mech actually accomplish other than making Crash a bigger target? Scout's dodged gunfire and Crash never even hit Spyro once with the Wompa Fruit Cannon, so we can't even say it scales to Crash's own speed.
Scout isn’t actually invulnerable here, he just gets a stat amp which means Crash should still be able to hurt him. And nobody even mentioned his mech or copter pack.

During his fight in his Bonk state, when does he get damaged? 🤔
That can just be explained by his durability becoming too high for Tracer’s AP from the amp. Super Sonic isn’t considered invulnerable in Death Battle, so Scout surely isn’t. Only what’s on profiles is taken into account here.

That can just be explained by his durability becoming too high for Tracer’s AP from the amp. Super Sonic isn’t considered invulnerable in Death Battle, so Scout surely isn’t. Only what’s on profiles is taken into account here.
Alright then. Still, the part that gets me is that Scout in base was one-shot by an explosive (I can't exactly remember what explosive exactly.) However, when in his Bonk state prior, a similar kind of explosion didn't phase him, so the Bonk would likely increase his Durability to such an extend to where it's upwards of two one-shots increases from base Durability wise.

The other part is that the only way that Crash can reach Scout when he has his Copter Pack is still through melee attacks via kicks. The thing is, this entirely defeats the purpose of the Copter Pack to begin with (Which is to keep Crash away from Scout.) So not only is Scout faster than Crash, but the moment Scout gets any hit in on the Copter Pack (Seeing as it has no Durability feats), it's basically gone, and Crash is left open (Not to mention, with the gun, the power difference might be made up for by the fact that guns have piercing damage.)

Back