• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could someone remove Beerus from the "Evil Characters" category?

Ant put him there because he destroys life as he sees fit with no prior reasoning.

Lets put it this way and compare two destroyers of worlds.

Galactus solemnly destroys worlds because he must do so in order to feed, and he is an essential part of the universe that must exist. It is even implied that when the universe ends, Galactus will release the energy he has absorbed and become the new universe.

Beerus kills millions of people because he didn't like the food they served him.

I mean, I love Beerus as a character, but he's a pretty sadistic bastard.

And yet he has not been shown to do that, and has also been shown to take pleasure in the murder of trillions, regardless. Villains can be necessary and still be villains.

J.J. Chambers said:
I think he's a chaotic neutral.
I've played a looooot of D&D (sue me), and one of the pillars of being chaotic neutral is while they're random and will put their own interests above others, they do not kill the innocent.

Beerus takes pleasure in it.

420Swagnemite said:
Beerus is chaotic neutral
I have already explained why he is not. See above. One of the key components of chaotic neutral characters is, while they lack a solid allegiance, they don't kill innocent people for fun. They'll possibly steal from them or screw them over sure, but they won't murder them because they feel like it.

Ah, the whole alignment chart thing.

Thinking about it, where would Bills fit on there? Lawful Evil maybe?

"A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion."

Yeah, Beerus is obviously Lawful Evil.

Back