• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concept manipulation question

Rez

He/Him
So Chainsaw Man erased the four possible conclusions other than death at the end of living being's life spans which implies that their were multiple fates a living being could have meet at the end of their lives in the chainsaw man world but these fates were erased by chainsaw man
What type of concept destruction is this

Last edited:
It was Type 4, but now that is yeeted, so honestly not even sure if we can qualify it as a concept manip.

Edit: NVM what I said, I'm a dumbass. I forgot type 4 became type 3.

Last edited:
It was Type 4, but now that is yeeted, so honestly not even sure if we can qualify it as a concept manip.
What chainsaw man does is already accepted as concept destruction I was specifically asking if erasing fates that every life form meets after the end of their life is type 3 or type 2 (by the new standards)
For more context:

I am asking if a if a concept affects all lifeforms will it affect or govern reality in some form or shape

Back