• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was wondering, may there be a composite Slenderman page with his feats, abilities, and stats from all the different web series/games? It seems like it would make an interesting profile, but I am not sure if it goes against composite profile rules or not, given they all from different canons/continuities.

Slenderman isn't public domain. It's a creation of Eric Knudseny and he have all the copyrights of the character until he sold then to Mythology Entertainment in order to create the Slenderman movie.

This has been discussed multiple times before and the answer has always been no

Look up the blog for Composite slenderman

Wait, if Eric Knudsen had all copyrights for Slenderman before allowing the movie to be made, isn't cano Composite Slenderman essentially just those photoshop pictures with little to no lore + the new movie?

Or did every popular internet series actually get some kind of blessing from Eric?

I do not know for sure the details about this, but I just know that Eric has actually approved some projects while others have been blocked. I remember Eric telling on his Devianart page that he still had the rights of the characters and so he could still, and would, forbid the character to be misused.

That of course, ended when the character's rights were sold for the creation of the film.

Back