• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole Phelps vs. Sherlock Holmes

Cole has the AP advantage but is severely dwarfed by Sherlock in regards to intelligence.

Considering the fact that this takes place in central park, Sherlock would most likely attempt to find cover and set up a scenario where he can easily subdue Cole.

Not voting yet, I wanna see what others have to say about Cole.

Well he doesn't like shooting people since he has Watson for that, but I'd say he can shoot a gun on par with a regular person holding a gun.

Phelps can accurately shoot people in the head with a pistol from a good 50 meters away, so he has that advantage + military and police training makes him have the skill advantage I'd think.

Sir Ovens said:
Well he doesn't like shooting people since he has Watson for that, but I'd say he can shoot a gun on par with a regular person holding a gun.
I think actually it's very fair to suggest Holmes is more skilled than the average joe. It's not his go to but he's definitely skilled with it. He practised precision in his flat and has knowledge on every single gun known to man

Phelps has more formal training with a gun though. Plus he was the man of honor during the war so that's a bonus.

Back