• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Codi VS Dragon God

Considering the Dragon God is so strong that the Slayer of Demons couldn't kill him directly, and instead had to weaken him with balistas before finally cutting him down, Codi's going to need to be really careful to not die here. Just one punch would probably KO him easily. Although, he is rather experienced, and could probably pull off evading all the Dragon God's attacks and killing him with a charged up attack. Although considering the AOE from firebreathing and flight, it seems unlikely.

I'll side with the Dragon God.

Dragon God FRA.

Also, Dragon God has a speed advantage. Codi has 770 MPH attack and reaction speed, (going by profile) while Dragon God has 1182.8919 MPH

Hmmm.. Should I equalize speed? (I hope I don't sound like I want Codi to win or anything.)

Imo Codi wins,she has better range,a little more tools to work with,at intelligence she seems to win as well and i see her speed is better then the dragon god,so i vote her

@Black

"Better Range" Sees that Codi has a few meters with about 90% of her attacks, (She only has 1 ranged attack) vs Several meters

"Speed is better" We already went over this. Codi isn't amped here. Dragon God actually has the advantage.

"Intelligence" Average vs Unknown

What are you even going off of right now?

Not trying to be jerk, but please elaborate on all of that.

Well her enhanced senses give her limited precognition but it only includes high pitched sounds so I dunno if that will work here.

Back