• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CoD revision (Mainly Dr. Monty)

Alright so, I think it is time to revise the CoD universe since after looking through previous threads, many arguments for the cosmology and also a lot of the abilities some characters have have not or have barely been brought up.

First of all, Dr. Monty should have Type 8 immortality through a paradoxical existence; and also because of the loop that as long as it takes place, no matter the circumstance, Dr. Monty will not die. We see this brought up in the ending cutscene of Zombies BO4 where they literally stated that the only way to end this madness and truly defeat Dr. Monty, they must destroy everything, thus destroying the loop.

Some hack additions I would like to have added on Dr. Monty is Destiny/ Fate Manipulation, again in the same cutscene, it was stated that the crew was destined to failed and no matter what artifact they used against him and with who they teamed up with, they would always lose. It was also stated that they fought the great war against him along with the Shadow Man which would mean Dr. Monties powers would not just apply to even people that exist in the same plane as him whom also have the same attributes as Dr. Monty.

Cosmologically, there has been stated that the universe has an infinite amount of dimensions (not like geometrical dimensions as far as I know but more like different timelines), even if you don't want to take that for literal, we've seen the timelines extend to this number (e: 1023816121016); and to further the argument for an infinite multiverse, Dr. Monty stated that the "cosmology" is more massive than anything one could ever imagine (which is not quite justifiable but it should be something further the validate the infinite multiverse); now both the Aether transcends creation and exists in a higher plane of existence, infinite, existing above the character's perceptions (A Low 1-C argument can be made here, if not, at least 2-A). Now for the Dark Aether, it is also shown to be the exact opposite to the Aether and it is possible to hold more power than the Aether itself since Keepers were interested in it's power hence they got corrupted, which argues it had some level of power which was not held within the aether they themselves had access to so the dark aether is also possibly Low 1-C

Speed wise, the verse has been stated that it does not follow linear time, and Dr. Monty can move in said time format on the verse so it should be at least Immessurable (this argument should also work for people like Shadow Man and anyone who has access to the Summoning Key which also scales to the cosmology since it's destruction also destroyed everything in creation making it a necessary existence)

I have not really played the new cod game zombies that take place in the dark aether, so if this is ever contradited anywhere or we have some new information about the dark aether or the cosmology itself I would love you guys to bring it up but I don't see why people like Dr. Monty is just 2-c here.

Back