• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

C'mon Anne! This is just a lazy bastard with diabetes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, since most recent of your match almost make you lose, i gonna make a match with someone who have dia-

(Gintoki: *DYMANIC ENTRY* Who the hell you call "have diabetes" huh!!!)

EBUSET!!! -OP kiss the floor-

(Gintoki: Listen baka OP, even i addicted with sweet food like Parfait and Strawberry Milk, i'm still healthy af!! Look at my muscle *show his muscle* Uooooh!!!)

Iiilih, even what you said, you still get tooth ache and yet you're get scared af when goes into dentist~, ohohoho-

(Gintoki: *smack OP face* Oi!!! Don't say that to many user here!! Embarrassing, EMBARASSING!!!)

Ok, ok! Stop already, if you still complain, this match will never begin!

(Gintoki: Sigh....fine. My opponent is this girl right? *pointing to Anne*)

Yeah, okay gonna say the condition:

-Prime Anne and Divine Arc -> EoJ Gintoki are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Kihetai battleship

-Range is 5 meters

-Win via K.O!!!

A4a769fecc9a16bddb3d5a0fe40fa913

(Gintoki: Oi!!!! Use a better pic!!!)

Fine, fine...

Sakata.Gintoki.full.1497299
Anne mayer

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Ehem. Correction: He's going to have diabetes. Poor Gin, not having his Gintoki special for a week. Also EoS is a bad word, it's better be End of Jump (EoJ). It's still going in Giga.

Focusing on battle, in terms of AP, they're close. Gintoki is 30 while Anna is at 34. Though I think Gin can keep up with her equally because at the end of Jump, he stomped Pluto who is significantly higher than Antenmaru.

That forcefield is pain. Did she survived that 7-B attack with no effort?

They're also equal when it comes to skill. Anne is the best Knight in the universe while Gin fought and has comparable skill to the beat swordsman and most dangerous creature in the universe.

Enhanced Senses is going to be backfired hard. She'll she tons of illusion and Gin hits her until the barrier give in. Power Nullification is useless, it's not supernatural per se, it's just your senses going wild.

This is close match so I'll go with incon for now. Though I'm curious about the barrier.

Gintoki win with MUI. That's why his hair is white OvO

Well, I don't know much about Anne. But I guess that Shiroyasha's reason seem ok for me. So I go with inconclusive for now. Maybe I'll change my mind if there're some more arguments for Anne later. But I go withthis for now.

What the Hell is this lol.

Shiroyasha said most of it already, so will add some informations regarding Anne. I would actually give Anne the edge in raw skill simply due to how casual most of her feats were, even since her young age at the beginning of her training. Add in the fact that Anne was trained by an absolute monster that could have fought wars on her own, who is funnily enough pretty similar to Gins fighting still, albeit way more focused on actually murdering your opponent as fast as possible.

As for her Barrier, no, the feats werent casually blocked, Anne still needs to tank as least as possible. It should be noted that her Coat was able to tank until the end of the fight, were it was blown off after the final clash of 4 different sources, 3 that were physically superior to Anne. So Anne wont just face tank everything thrown at her, but the Coat should be able to keep up with the fight.

What i might need to bring up tho are Annes Wave Technics. It is not in character for Anne to just fire them at the start of a battle, but she uses them in case of a overwhelming force. Witch will happen then she starts to see multiple Gins. They can cover huge areas and are semi spamable, so she might overwhelm him with them. I am talking about around Multiblock city level coverage with a single swing.

So for now i will say Incon too, but honestly lean towards Anne. If Gin cant deal with Wave Technics properly i will switch to Anne.

I honestly switch to Anne, she edges out in all aspects, AP, skill, dura lies with her, even though the advantages are small. Annes wave techniques are what seals it for me. From lazers to explosions to city block level coverages, i dont see how Gin deals with that.

Gintoki: Switching? Are you serious? Switching!? How incompetent you are? Shimura Ken joke are so competent, learn with him and thinking twice!

Oi!!! Just back to the fight again kono yaro!! -Kick Gintoki in butt-

Gintoki: AAAAH!!! WHY YOU KICKING ME IN THE A**!!? I JUST INFECTED BY ZENZO!!!

Ehm, there is technical problem.

Ah, okay then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back