• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cloak Revision (Also someone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Changing stats, removing and adding powers.
Powers to add:
BFR and Fear Manipulation (Can send people into his darkness which also shows their worst nightmares) - Strange Tales Volume 2 Issue 5
Elasticity (Shown here) - Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 1 Issue 70
Flight (Shown here) - Cloak And Dagger Volume 2 Issue 15
Energy Absorption (Needs warmth to sustain himself and has made people insanely cold) - Peter Parker The Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 1 ssue 82 and Cloak And Dagger Volume 1 Issue 2
Self-Sustenance (Type 3 and 2) - Marvel Graphic Novel Volume 1 issue 34 and Strange Tales Volume 2 Issue 14
Darkness Manipulation (Shown here) - Cloak And Dagger Negative Exposure Volume 1 Issue 2

Powers to remove:
Ice Generation, energy manipulation and both immunties (Nothing to support those plus the middle one is mislabelled)

Stats:
AP: 9-C due to ripping a door of its hinges - Spectacular Spider-Man Volume 1 Annual 12
Striking Strength: Street Class
LS: Superhuman off the door feat
Durability: Street level due to being compared to steel - Web Of Spider Volume 1 Annual 8
------

Small Sphinx revision too cuz why not
Two powers addition:
Homing Attack (Shown here) - New Warriors Volume 1 Issue 49
Energy Manipulation (Shown here) - New Warriors Volume 1 Issue 49

All is good, but:
  • You can be more specific and list "Energy Absorption" as "Heat Absorption"
  • Self-Sustenance Type 2, doesn't he feed on heat? Alternative nutritional sources are still nutritional sources and should count
  • Explain Darkness Manipulation, I don't see it in the scan you provide

You can be more specific and list "Energy Absorption" as "Heat Absorption"
Well if we go that route Light too, and possibly light force since they have described that he absorbed people's light and someone like Dagger has more of it in general
Self-Sustenance Type 2, doesn't he feed on heat? Alternative nutritional sources are still nutritional sources and should count
Ehhhhhh sorta not?
He needs to feed so he won't go mental and just start devouring people randomly, but it doesn't actually satisfy anything on nutritional level
Explain Darkness Manipulation, I don't see it in the scan you provide
He's creating a fog of darkness there

I agree with Impress.

Darkness manip seems like Smoke manip, or just some weird type of shadow he can expel, but further context or explanation doesn't hurt.

About him not needing to feed for conventional reasons, you should find a scan were the mind sustenance thing is explained and put it somewhere on his profile, to avoid confusion.

Well if we go that route Light too, and possibly light force since they have described that he absorbed people's light and someone like Dagger has more of it in general
Scan stating this? Yeah it should very well be listed kek
Ehhhhhh sorta not?
He needs to feed so he won't go mental and just start devouring people randomly, but it doesn't actually satisfy anything on nutritional level
Mehhhhh this sounds like it should count if I'm honest
He's creating a fog of darkness there
I mean description like this, it's smoke manip. You have given me a better description offsite so state it here.

This reminds me of Batman stating somewhere that Superman's body doesn't need sleep to function, but his mind needs to dream in order to not go mental.

Maybe Cloak's can have Self-sustenance type 3 and limited 2.

Scan stating this? Yeah it should very well be listed kek
I'll need to look for it so give me a while
How about Limited type 2 like Samsa said?
I mean description like this, it's smoke manip. You have given me a better description offsite so state it here.
His cap is a portal to an infinte void of darkness so he's pulling darkness from there

Hm I also found resistance to deadly gases for Cloak (Cloak And Dagger Volume 2 Issue 5) so resistance to poison? (Before you ask yes he does need to breath, one plotline has him get killed in space due to lack of oxygen)
Also talk about the light absorption from people (Cloak And Dagger Volume 2 Issue 6)

Can I apply the CRT to the page?
Btw nobody commented on the Sphinx stuff so I assume that's okay too yah?

I thought Sphinx was included in the "all is good".

The abilities in the op should be fine to add, but better wait for Impress' approval for poison resistance and light absorption.

I mean Dagger has to constantly feed him with her light so (I can get scans but like it’s literally a part of their everyday dynamic so)
Also outside that can I apply the rest of the CRT already?

Finished editing Cloak's page
Revision can be closed (I'll edit Sphinx page too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back