• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato vs Mikey and Izana

first write in the OP the fact that you equalized speed

second given what said Velox Chisato has a huge AP advantage, even with their combined AP, she is still superior to them

so I vote Chisato for these reasons:

huge AP advantage, her equipment wich grants her more ranged options and tools to restrict them, skill advantage since she can fight and defeat group of mercenaries, a skilled assassin, etc on daily basis, and her analytical prediction, wich can make her easily predict their moves, dodge them and counter them

Combined AP between them wouldn't be enough to reach megajoules but they can sure deal a damage to Chisato

fix your grammar and wording, buddy lel
Do u think who win?

second given what said Velox Chisato has a huge AP advantage, even with their combined AP, she is still superior to them

huge AP advantage, her equipment wich grants her more ranged options and tools to restrict them, skill advantage since she can fight and defeat group of mercenaries, a skilled assassin, etc on daily basis, and her analytical prediction, wich can make her easily predict their moves, dodge them and counter them
Thanks now have only 3 people left to vote

For me ,i vote mikey,izana ,cuz they can one shot chisato by hypersonic speed ,but if chisato gets 1000kj for dura too .I think
they can incap

For me ,i vote mikey,izana ,cuz they can one shot chisato by hypersonic speed ,but if chisato gets 1000kj for dura too .I think
they can incap
dude fix your grammar, and you told use that you equalized speed,

also you didn't responded my question

I recall that Tokyo Revenger skill-wise are pretty good but still below on what Chisato and Lycoris members do in daily basis, both of them has an close-combat advantage against Chisato tho
Also how's Mickey Dark Impulse actually work?

I recall that Tokyo Revenger skill-wise are pretty good but still below on what Chisato and Lycoris members do in daily basis, both of them has an close-combat advantage against Chisato tho
Also how's Mickey Dark Impulse actually work?
Hey Velox, just for curiosity how good is Chisato in hand to hand combat?

not that would change the result, but more for understanding

Hey Velox, just for curiosity how good is Chisato in hand to hand combat?

not that would change the result, but more for understanding
Well i couldn't say that her close combat skill aren't that good, mostly because her nature as a very skillfull gunslinger it's kinda hard to justified it

Anyway i'm going unavaible until tomorrow's evening so i'm not going to responding this match soon
I hope that Popted and Corbin can have an proper arguments right now because this match is low-key thematic

Voting chisato .

Even with their Hypersonic speed (Well this can possibly be debunked) they can't do that much damage to chisato .While she can oneshot them .

What's even the point of this? Chisato can one shot Mikey and Izana, while they can blitz her. Equalizing anything won't help here.

You know what, i'm redoing this match since (on offense) this thread has been feels so wack
But with Mikey alone and not with Izana, i'll make it when Mikey revision went throught

Back