• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Channeling within the Warframe verse. Upgrades?

Ok so I am by no means a Warframe expert, I play the game but don't pay much attention to the lore or much else, yet I see that every Warframe has this ability called channeling. on their profiles channeling is described as:

"Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact."

Seeing this I was wondering if the tiers that the warframes have currently account for this "double in AP" or just their base stats.

If it doesn't account for the doubling in AP then wouldn't they all have to be upgraded? Or at the very least have "when using channeling they are this tier" be added (whatever that's called).

Thank you

Yeah so my point is that shouldn't there be another key saying "with Channeling" because it's multiplying their tiers by 2. Which is A LOT

Good to know, would that mean their tier would change too if it were calculated as well? Say multiplying their current AP by 1.5

Back