• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A supersoldier meets an elderly evil (Azrael vs Father Llymic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Daddy Llymic : 0
Buff Soldier : 0
Incon : 0

Low 6-B versions used (Llymic's avatar and Restricted Azrael used)
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in Mount Everest, 30 meters apart

Yay, another risqué D&D match. Details on Llymic's abilities can be seen here

Last edited:
The spear, it kills anything upon contact.

I'm pretty sure it's something only she has but there are several weapons that can do similar stuff.
Oh thank goodness. OK, I can just give Llymic prior knowledge

And are her resistances unique to her or does everyone else have it?

Afaik all of them have some sort of hax.

Maybe try with Azrael? From what little I know he is a H2H fighter
OK good, Llymic doesn't exactly have conventional eyes anyway

Llymic is pretty experienced with chaotic spaces as he himself originated from a chaotic ever-changing realm so he can probably deal with Azrael's spatial manip

He's constantly followed around by a dark snowstorm and while it won't do anything physically to him, it can be used for misdirection. Llymic also has portals and dura negation (Basically he can easily slice through armor and flesh)

Azrael can break the laws of physics with sheer force, something DnD character can't resist.

DnD also seems to be able to resist fear manipulation but idk how strong it is, as Azrael can induce fear in characters even resist fear from Black Beast

DnD also seems to be able to resist fear manipulation but idk how strong it is, as Azrael can induce fear in characters even resist fear from Black Beast
I assumed that Azrael's fear manip that it was based on eye contact. Llymic doesn't exactly have conventional eyes and he's always obscured by mist and blizzards anyway

I see, there is only one way for Azrael to win, that is to hit Llymic with his sheer strenght, which can break the laws of physics and even the space inside Embryo

I see, there is only one way for Azrael to win, that is to hit Llymic with his sheer strenght, which can break the laws of physics and even the space inside Embryo
OK, there's another problem. It was basically the reason I was starting to wonder if I should've stayed with Mai Natsume

Llymic has Abstract Existence

Talking about skill stuff I don't really good at this but most of his attacks is punch and kick his opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back