• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia 3000 years old?

I know Celestia is at the very least over 1100 years old since a leaked episode said the that's how long she's been raising the sun

Theirs a statement somewhere that Starswirl the Bearded went missing 3,000 years prior to the events of the show. That's what the age is based off of.

Thank you for the information. Should we close this then?

Js250476 said:
I know Celestia is at the very least over 1100 years old since a leaked episode said the that's how long she's been raising the sun
A leaked what now? Geez S5 is starting already?

Supposedly in a few years yes I think MLP has to be the most leaked show in existence as anyone who follows it can tell you

Js250476 said:
Supposedly in a few years yes I think MLP has to be the most leaked show in existence as anyone who follows it can tell you
Oh, well I've only become a fan recently, roughly at the start of the year, so I wouldn't know.

Well even this year it's happened a ton in just this year alone some Season 8 Episodes are out to albeit with no music got a new intro to

I think that it is rather mean to keep hacking Hasbro. It destroys for the showrunners, who seem like really nice people.

Anyway, there are still two more seasons before the reboot according to a Youtube video that I was auto-recommended yesterday.

Apparently theirs two more seasons planned (up to S9) and one more movie in the works before G4 is officially over.

I haven't been following the leaks, nor do I plan too, but that's what I've seen on the /r/mylittlepony subreddit, mlpforums, Equestria Daily and Fimfiction.

It still feels weird, man. First Regular Show, then AT, now MLP. My childhood is over.

Darkanine said:
Apparently theirs two more seasons planned (up to S9) and one more movie in the works before G4 is officially over.

I haven't been following the leaks, nor do I plan too, but that's what I've seen on the /r/mylittlepony subreddit, mlpforums, Equestria Daily and Fimfiction.

It still feels weird, man. First Regular Show, then AT, now MLP. My childhood is over.
I heard G5 was just a rumor, that it apparently was a fake leak.

Well, it isn't like they are destroying the franchise or anything. There have been a lot of great episodes, and they will still remain afterwards, just like Phineas & Ferb, Penguins of Madagascar, Justice League Unlimited, Legend of Korra, etcetera.

Compare that with Tenchi Muyo, which gets a few new episodes every 10 years or so.

Antvasima said:
Well, it isn't like they are destroying the franchise or anything. There have been a lot of great episodes, and they will still remain afterwards, just like Phineas & Ferb, Penguins of Madagascar, Justice League Unlimited, Legend of Korra, etcetera.

Compare that with Tenchi Muyo, which get sa few new episodes every 10 years or so...
It will be difficult to adjust though. Especially since I'm a late fan. Characters like that ate hard to replace. I'm hoping G5 is more s continuation. I'm hoping for at least a 10nth season. Why? I guess it is a preference towards even numbers.

@Light It hasn't been confirmed either way, but it seems likely to be real. Given how the comics have been going lately, it felt like an ending was nigh for awhile now.

@Ant. True enough. I mean, I still go back and watch Phineas and Ferb every now and again and will probably do the same with mlp.

Maybe FIM will still be around in some way like Hasbro still keeps some of G1 Transformers around in some ways even though it ended decades ago

They'll probably keep producing merchandise for G4, since it's been the most popular aspect of the greater-franchise since G1 (I didn't even know MLP was still around during G3, I thought it was just a relic from the 80s). Maybe not regularly, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they produced media for G4 every now and again whether through IDW comics (similarly to how IDW comics made a G1 Transformers and vintage G.I. Joe mini-series before) or direct-to-DVD specials or something like that.

Sounds possible I guess on a semi related note I'm unsure if G5 will be a sequel or reboot but FIM is by far the strongest MLP series out there second strongest being G1 Witch caped at country level according to a post from Pikachu942

I mean if you wanna get technical, G1 had a sentient sun so...

G1 has some hilarious feats. Theirs a random pony who reality warped an entire mountainside into ice cream with the tap of a hoof. Their equilvalents of Celestia and Luna had some feats like countrywide range but I'm not sure if they did anything that could yield really good results.

My favorite part in G1 was the episode where it was a happy and fun and then a knight came up with a sword ready to kill Spike and all the ponies just start wailing on him. The mood whiplash was hilarious.

Anywho. I assume Gen 5 will be a complete reboot, but will probably be similar to G4. At least more similar to G4 then G1, 2 or 3.

Yeah that's a good point I hope some characters come back at least like Tirek and Smooze came back to G4 I also remember the G1 special Rescue at Midnight castle inspired Nightmare Moon a bit so it's possible

Ai Tenchi Muyo was thoroughly awful, much like Tenchi in Tokyo. I think that AIC has squandered much of the potential of the original Tenchi Muyo with horrible spinoffs.

OishiLover75 said:
I'm looking at a leaked episode that may say otherwise. It's called "Horse Play",
Yeah, saw that. Emotional ouch at near the end of it. My little inconsistency.

OishiLover75 said:
Also, "emotional ouch"?
Near the end of the episode? Twilight seems to be getting chewed out a lot recently.

No inconsistency in that Celestia had raised the Sun for 1100 years, yet Starswirl has gone missing for 3000.

Well, Starswirl stated that Celestia and Luna were very young 3000 years ago when he disappeared. Perhaps Celestia had to grow in power for a long time before she could move the Sun by herself.

Back