• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibal Serial Killer vs Vigilante Serial Killer *Grace*

First of all, Dexter has a lifting strength advantage ranging from 1.89x to 6.815x, which means Hannibal will have a hard time escaping using pure physical strength.

Dexter also has a dangerous combination of enhanced senses, pressure points, and enhanced senses, with his acrobatics potentially coming in handy

While Hannibal also shares enhanced senses (Sense comparable to a dog's, which may give him the edge in this regard), mastery of stealth (Which also appears to be better than Dexter's)

I suppose that Dexter has more experience than Hannibal in hand-to-hand combat, from what I remember of both series, in my opinion it seems that Dexter is better at it, but it's been a while since I watched anything related to both works... Dexter talents:
  • Overpowered Doakes while handcuffed with a wounded leg
  • Overpowered and killed the Skinner with a broken hand
  • Defeated many serial killers
  • Claims to have killed hundreds of murderer
Dexter has as standard equipment: Knives, scalpels, plastic wrap and M99 syringes, which is ok I suppose, while Hannibal carries knives and a damn katana which gives him an annoying range advantage. (
I remember Hanibal using his katana on one occasion, but is that seriously standard battle equipment? I almost didn't see him use this thing in the show, shouldn't that be optional equipment?)

Stamina: Personally, I see Dexter having the advantage here, the guy practically doesn't sleep because of his hobby bro, as for Hannibal, I have no idea what his stamina justification is, I don't remember him doing anything impressive about that in the show ...

Well, they are both individuals with stealthy combat methods and are very smart, it is more difficult for Dexter to catch Hannibal off guard with that damn sense of smell, while Hannibal has a greater possibility of carrying out a successful ambush...

Before I vote, I want to confirm, is Hannibal's katana really standard equipment?

Before I vote, I want to confirm, is Hannibal's katana really standard equipment?
It's been a while since I watched the series, I don't remember exactly, but I don't think it would be a problem to use it as standard equipment as in the profile.And I don't know if it's useful as a lifting power, but there was a statement in Hannibal's wiki that he was strong enough to lift a body easily.(sorry for the bad English I use translation)

It's been a while since I watched the series, I don't remember exactly, but I don't think it would be a problem to use it as standard equipment as in the profile.And I don't know if it's useful as a lifting power, but there was a statement in Hannibal's wiki that he was strong enough to lift a body easily.(sorry for the bad English I use translation)
no problem

Well, Dexter would still have the advantage since he lifted an adult man off the ground with a single hand and without any major problems, so he would still have the advantage in lifting strength.

I'd like to confirm if his katana is real standard equipment, because that might decide who I'll give my vote to...

Wouldn't Hannibal's manipulation of type 1 and 2 insanity work here?
It doesn't seem to be applicable to combat in this situation...

His katana is listed as his standard equipment on his profile so per SBA he should have it here.

However Dexter is ridiculously skilled and since Dexter also has his standard equipment he would have his syringes which he could easily use to knock him out. And considering the giant lifting strength difference if Dexter gets too close its pretty much over since Hannibal probably won't be able to overpower him

His katana is listed as his standard equipment on his profile so per SBA he should have it here.

However Dexter is ridiculously skilled and since Dexter also has his standard equipment he would have his syringes which he could easily use to knock him out. And considering the giant lifting strength difference if Dexter gets too close its pretty much over since Hannibal probably won't be able to overpower him
your vote has been counted

Back