• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Tier 0 be Tier 11-A in another cosmic hierarchy?

Weaver261

He/Him
Let's say an entity or character from cosmology is considered Tier 0 by all standards we've for that right now. It filled all the qualifications to be a Tier 0.
But this entity and cosmology are included in another higher cosmology which operate differently than the previous cosmology.
Higher cosmology is not a higher dimension, not a higher metaphysical plane of existence, not higher meta-meta layers, but something beyond that.
In this kind of case, that Tier 0 can still qualify as Tier 0 in previous cosmology even it's like 11-A in higher cosmology. 11-A is just an example, I just want to know whether peak tier of lower cosmology can be in lower tier of higher cosmology. Hope I don't confuse you and get answers -.-

Last edited:
Since our Tier 0 classifications are basically what Classical Theism claims... the answer is no.
I understand that according to classical theism, god is immutable, impassible, eternal, independent and self sufficient. But I failed to see which part of my question isn't possible for that reason? I wish to know more

I understand that according to classical theism, god is immutable, impassible, eternal, independent and self sufficient. But I failed to see which part of my question isn't possible for that reason? I wish to know more
no because there being things beyond the tier 0 in any sort of sense like in OP just ***** on their insurpassability and indistinctness

no because there being things beyond the tier 0 in any sort of sense like in OP just ***** on their insurpassability and indistinctness
That's in relation to lower cosmology right? There are things beyond tier 0 entity but it's not the case for lower cosmology where tier 0 is the peak. I don't know how to explain this. Something like real world vs fiction. You can have tier 0 fictional entity with all kind of qualities. But real world is still superior to that tier 0. But not in the same way how superiority works in lower cosmology.

Last edited:
That's in relation to lower cosmology right? There are things beyond tier 0 entity but it's not the case for lower cosmology where tier 0 is the peak. I don't know how to explain this. Something like real world vs fiction. You can have tier 0 fictional entity with all kind of qualities. But real world is still superior to that tier 0. But not in the same way how superiority works in lower cosmology.
Tier 0s don't care about cosmology and are unsurpassable. No matter how big a cosmology is, it will always be unquantifiably and unfathomably below tier 0.

Literally no, Tier 0 is Tier 0, and tier 0 is not become, it just what it is, They Are beyond Cosmology, and to bound it to another Cosmology is just invalid.
And no there are no Things Beyond Tier 0.
And Tier 0 is for Fiction you can't compare Fiction to Real world thing in any way, unless The Real World in Context is still in a Narrative, but still, tier 0 is already, not becoming one (In another case Avatar).
Oh and Tier 0 is Not In Cosmology but rather a Story (I mean the Fiction it tells).
AFAIK ofc.

Literally no, Tier 0 is Tier 0, and tier 0 is not become, it just what it is, They Are beyond Cosmology, and to bound it to another Cosmology is just invalid.
And no there are no Things Beyond Tier 0.
And Tier 0 is for Fiction you can't compare Fiction to Real world thing in any way, unless The Real World in Context is still in a Narrative, but still, tier 0 is already, not becoming one (In another case Avatar).
Oh and Tier 0 is Not In Cosmology but rather a Story (I mean the Fiction it tells).
AFAIK ofc.
I really understand all of your points. This might be just becuz of my incorrect initial explanation. Tier 0 is not becoming one. It's already tier 0 in the story. But still that tier 0 is inferior to real world which is also a cosmology, just not a fictional one. Reality equalization won't apply too if the baseline setting is fictional one. How do we make sense of that? Is that just invalid becuz of extreme impossible conditions?

I really understand all of your points. This might be just becuz of my incorrect initial explanation. Tier 0 is not becoming one. It's already tier 0 in the story. But still that tier 0 is inferior to real world which is also a cosmology, just not a fictional one. Reality equalization won't apply too if the baseline setting is fictional one. How do we make sense of that? Is that just invalid becuz of extreme impossible conditions?
Tier 0 literally doesn't care about this type of cosmology. There CAN'T be anything above a tier 0. There CAN'T be anything that views a tier 0 as fiction. They are beyond any quantitative, qualitative, meta-qualitative, etc, etc cosmology and distinctions.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to be above basically omnipotence itself. Tier 0 is unsurpassable and beyond any cosmology end of story.

First Of All, like i said Tier 0 is reserved for entities that are completely beyond all concepts of dimensions, time, space, and existence itself. These entities are considered omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent within their story or Narrative, transcending all other levels of power.
And Secondly no That Real World is still Fictional because its a Cosmology.
thirdly Equalizing 0 with 1 is irrelevant Tier 0 is beyond anything just 0 so you cant Equalize it with anything, again because Tier 0 is Beyond All that by inexplanable mean.
AFAIK AND CMIIW.

Tier 0 literally doesn't care about this type of cosmology. There CAN'T be anything above a tier 0. There CAN'T be anything that views a tier 0 as fiction. They are beyond any quantitative, qualitative, meta-qualitative, etc, etc cosmology and distinctions.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to be above basically omnipotence itself. Tier 0 is unsurpassable and beyond any cosmology end of story.
So let's me ask you a question here. Is Azathoth real? All Tier 0 that is in this wiki now, are they real? Ofc not. After all this is a fictional character scaling wiki. I understand that completely and I also know that I'm asking a really impossible question here. Take an example of The One above all from Marvel. I know TOAA isn't tier 0 but let me continue. In one instance, TOAA is described as the collective entity representing the entire marvel company. It's different from self inserting cuz it's representation.
You're absolutely right with there's nothing beyond tier 0 in its story. But if we compare that story with the real world, will it still qualify as tier 0? Or is it just not possible to compare becuz tiering system doesn't account for real world at all?

I'm not talking about real world inside a story but rather legit real world for example, our world. Our world is still a cosmology, just not a fictional one
How can Real be Compared to Fiction.
Never,Nay,No.
"A piece of Peak true Fiction made meaningless in the face of Creation".
A "Real World" Cosmology is a Thing, Mathematics,Philoshopy and not all of them are a Truth, many of them is Vague between True and lie.
Cosmology (from Ancient Greek κόσμος (cosmos) 'the universe, the world' and λογία (logia) 'study of') is a branch of physics and metaphysics dealing with the nature of the universe, the cosmos. The term cosmology was first used in English in 1656 in Thomas Blount's Glossographia,[2] and in 1731 taken up in Latin by German philosopher Christian Wolff in Cosmologia Generalis.[3] Religious or mythological cosmology is a body of beliefs based on mythological, religious, and esoteric literature and traditions of creation myths and eschatology. In the science of astronomy, cosmology is concerned with the study of the chronology of the universe.
And the main Point of Vsbattle wiki is to Compare a Fiction to a Fiction.
So the Short Answer is NO.

And the main Point of Vsbattle wiki is to Compare a Fiction to a Fiction.
What if a character of that story is said to be residing in real world? I know it's not possible cuz fictional characters can't exist irl. It's pretty mind bending for me with a smooth brain to explain this. It's still technically a fictional character of the story but it can interact with real world. There's a fictional version of that character in the story and real version that character in real world which woven both fiction and real world into one narrative but real world is still real cuz the events said to be happening irl by fictional characters also happened irl.

Its Just Meta Fictional afaik.
So no, unless the narrative explain how big is The Real World is.
Wdym by how big the real world is? The real world in narrative is the same one as ours. It's literally our world. A character from the story interacted with something from the real world and it also happened irl. Ofc, a fictional character, let alone doing smth, can't even come to real world. But the writers and producers follow up the actions that the character is said to done upon real world exactly. But that's behind the scene stuffs.

Wdym by how big the real world is? The real world in narrative is the same one as ours. It's literally our world. A character from the story interacted with something from the real world and it also happened irl. Ofc, a fictional character, let alone doing smth, can't even come to real world. But the writers and producers follow up the actions that the character is said to done upon real world exactly. But that's behind the scene stuffs.
So no because (in some Complex explanation) Our Universe is little compared to some Narrative.

But the writers and producers follow up the actions that the character is said to done upon real world exactly
If that the case still little because by that statement.
Can a writer in that real world say, create an infinite multiverse? No?.
So by that logic they are weaker than the tier 0.

If that the case still little because by that statement.
Can a writer in that real world say, creata an infinite multiverse? No?.
So by that logic they are weaker tha the tier 0.
But they can create infinite multiverses inside a story. But you might say they still can't create multiverses irl so they aren't even tier 1. If the baseline setting is the fictional one, will the writer still unimportant? That's why I brough the topic of Reality Equalization earlier.

But they can create infinite multiverses inside a story. But you might say they still can't create multiverses irl so they aren't even tier 1. If the baseline setting is the fictional one, will the writer still unimportant? That's why I brough the topic of Reality Equalization earlier.
The Problem is That Tier 0 is and beyond that So You Cant Equalized it, uhh, simply Unomparable.
Maybe in the context of an Author in the form of Fiction it is possible but it depends on how strong the Narrative is, but what is certain is that Tier 0 surpasses everything.

So let's me ask you a question here. Is Azathoth real? All Tier 0 that is in this wiki now, are they real? Ofc not. After all this is a fictional character scaling wiki. I understand that completely and I also know that I'm asking a really impossible question here. Take an example of The One above all from Marvel. I know TOAA isn't tier 0 but let me continue. In one instance, TOAA is described as the collective entity representing the entire marvel company. It's different from self inserting cuz it's representation.
You're absolutely right with there's nothing beyond tier 0 in its story. But if we compare that story with the real world, will it still qualify as tier 0? Or is it just not possible to compare becuz tiering system doesn't account for real world at all?
Our real world cannot be scaled in any way on VSBW cosmology. It is forbidden and can made problem with the staffs.

So no, you can't. All of these are fiction to us, except our own real world.

Our real world cannot be scaled in any way on VSBW cosmology. It is forbidden and can made problem with the staffs.

So no, you can't. All of these are fiction to us, except our own real world.
But what if there's a connection between the two? I've given a few examples above about how real world is woven into the narrative of the story while keeping the real world outside of story. If that's just invalid becuz it's forbidden to scale with real world even though there's a connection, I will just stop the question here cuz I got the answer I wanted.

But what if there's a connection between the two? I've given a few examples above about how real world is woven into the narrative of the story while keeping the real world outside of story. If that's just invalid becuz it's forbidden to scale with real world even though there's a connection, I will just stop the question here cuz I got the answer I wanted.
Yeah, more or less like that because it will still be fiction, meta fiction, especially if we want to scale the characters.

Yeah, more or less like that because it will still be fiction, meta fiction, especially if we want to scale the characters.
This is where my original question came. The fiction already has meta fictional layers inside itself, then real world being meta to that fiction. How does this scale actually? If my understanding is correct, R>F is 1-A. Multiple layers of R>F is 1-A+. H 1-A transcends the framework of R>F in the same way how R>F transcends the lower cosmology. Then, it keep going in +. In this case, real world will transcends the framework of H1-A and its difference between each layer. CMIIW

This is where my original question came. The fiction already has meta fictional layers inside itself, then real world being meta to that fiction. How does this scale actually? If my understanding is correct, R>F is 1-A. Multiple layers of R>F is 1-A+. H 1-A transcends the framework of R>F in the same way how R>F transcends the lower cosmology. Then, it keep going in +. In this case, real world will transcends the framework of H1-A and its difference between each layer. CMIIW
Yes but still High 1-A+ not 0.

Back