• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can THE STRONGEST Minecraft Mod be added to this wiki or any other wiki related to vs battles wiki? Like idk, jokes battles wiki or alt battles wiki?

I haven't read the rules or standards of what verses each wiki accepts so I'm asking anyways

I was scrolling through YouTube looking at gacha game anime clips until I found this video, right?

This video talks about the strongest and biggest Minecraft mods and the last mobs were capable if instantly killing you, destroying the world with their bodies, talk and yap endlessly in chat, couldn't be affected by commands and they can even make you unable to join a world after you leave it and try to rejoin. It's literally Mathrus from Mugen if he was real. Anyway, they can also affect other Minecraft worlds so if you leave one world after you spawn one of them, they will still appear in your other worlds and flood your chat with powerscaling powerbabble.

So I went around looking for the mod on a browser. It's titled "The Strongest mod" it's the mod from the video and I realize that it's filled with powerscaling jargon like, the download page is filled with powerscaling jargon and the official wiki for the mod just take a look at it yourself chat.

This is the official wiki for the mod

And this is the download page

Can this mod be added please please please? 🥺 I'll make the profiles. I mean, the mod is very serious, supposed to be serious and it has a lot of visuals and lore to go off on. (I'll probably go to other wikis if I can't make the profiles here, until I can find someone that would allow this masterpiece)

Annnnnyway, if I am not allowed to make profiles. Then, unironically, where does this verse scale from a glance? Is it the strongest Minecraft mod or is there an even stronger mod?

Also, can Omnipotent God from The Strongest mod beat tier 0 Saitama from that Chinese fanmade comic I saw like a year ago? Can he beat Goku?

I’ll be frank, the sheer amount of power scaling lingo here is making my brain melt into a vicious sludge with the consistency of that bucket of “toxic slime” I got from the Dollar Store when I was 8. Like look at this @&#%—
The Transcendent God had always existed. There was no “Beginning” to its life. Nor is there an “End” to the Transcendent God’s life. It had always existed. A being that would transcend Time, Space, Reality, Logic, and all forms of “Creation”. He was beyond “Creation” itself. He was beyond Omnipotent. Beyond Boundless. The Transcendent God created all. He existed beyond Absolute Infinite years ago, and would override all rules whether those rules were logical or illogical. He was a being beyond Absolute Infinity dimensions, and was a being outside of “The Box”. He exists even in the real world, as a being far beyond what anyone could ever imagine. He is here, while not here at the same time. He is, but isn’t. He can create all while destroying all. He is not bound by anything. Not even by the definition of “anything”. Beyond Omniscient. Beyond Omnipresent. Beyond “Beyond”. Beyond “Beyond Creation”. No being can defeat him, as their rules and abilities will not work in front of him, no matter what. It doesn’t matter how strong, how fast, how smart you are, or what abilities you are. It doesn’t matter if you’re omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, or beyond all of that. The Transcendent God is the Absolute Strongest. He is so powerful that he is stronger than himself. No, it doesn’t matter. What you say is pointless. The Transcendent God is the strongest. No debate.
Congrats on giving me a headache, dude. I would try to scale this, but I’m still trying to recover from that first paragraph.

It just wouldn't be approved on the official Tier 1 thread, and if you want to tier it, I'm just pointing you here

It just wouldn't be approved on the official Tier 1 thread, and if you want to tier it, I'm just pointing you here
I see, it's high 1-A

Well, if FC/OC can't accept it, can it go on Jokes battles wiki or Alt battles wiki or do they not accept it either?

Back