• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can I make this profile?

There is a series of Axe Cop comics focusing on a villain named The Songster.

The Songster's gimmick is anything he sings becomes true.

He can control people's minds.

Send them into video games

Even completely alter someone's backstory.

There is, however, one major catch.

None of it was real.

That's right. As it turns out, it was all some big TV production that The Songster never knew about.

You can imagine my immense disappointment when I read that part of the story.

So my question is, can I still make a profile for the dude for his in-story TV show self? Just some possibilities I've been able to think of right off the bat: I could make a key for him in real life and key for his TV version, I could title the page "The Songster (Show Version)", I could put a note at the bottom of the page saying "This version of the Songster turned out to be a ruse." or something along those lines. Those are just some possibilities I came up with off the top of my head as I typed this. If there is any other way I can make this profile possibly work, I would love to hear them. Thank you.

I don't think we can do that. Delusion or not, the guy has no powers. I mean unless Axe Cop and co. were in any actual danger, I don't think this should be a profile.

We do have profiles fkr SAO and The Psychiatrist. SAO id all a VR thing, and psychiatrist has ratings within the context of his mind manip. I don't know if you could equate something like that here with him getting ratings "in the context of his power" but that would be the only way I could envision it working out.

@Wok The difference between this and SAO is that in a virtual sense SAO's abilities were real and made by the characters themselves, whereas here the guy did nothing and the producers of whatever show made it seem like he did.

The Psychiatrist is just sort of shaky as far as what's real/what's fake so I can't offer much for that one.

Back