• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can anyone tell me what tier this feat is?(Pls help, no calc required, just give your thoughts)

-We cannot hurt your world, true

-But we can hurt this one

One of the hunger birds reached a sharp beak down to the ground and began to tear at it- it's not as a creature that eats earth and grass, but as if it were eating a curtain or a piece of scenery with the world painted on it.Where it devoured the grass, nothing remained- a perfect nothing, only a color that reminded me of gray, but a formless, pulsing gray like the shifting static of our television screen when you dislodged the aerial cord and the picture had gone completely

This was the void.Not blackness, not nothingness.This was what lay beneath the thinly painted scrim of reality

"Dunt matter.If we can't wake her up, they'll destroy the whole of this creation"

Ginnie said only, "I don't know how"

A clump of hunger birds flew up to a patch of the night sky where stars could be seen through the breaks in the clouds, and they tore at a kite shaped constellation I could never have named, and they scratched and they rent and they gulped and they swallowed.In a handful of heartbeats, where the constellation and the sky had been

Thanks, really thank you.I've been asking these questions and you guys are the only one that ever responded.

They also devoured worlds, which I think in this context is universes

- We are hunger birds. We have devoured palaces and worlds and kings and stars

"They could have hurt you, child, and it would have meant nothing.They could have hurt this world without anything being said-it's only a world, after all, they're just sand grains in the desert, worlds"

Stated to be from somewhere outside of time and numbers

There might have been twenty of them.There might have been a thousand.I could not explain it: Perhaps they were from a place where such things as counting didn't apply, somewhere outside of time and numbers

They were also able to badly hurt Letty Hempstock that she needs to hibernate/sleep/heal for more than 30 years

Lettie controls(controls it enough that she was able to put the entire Ocean/dimension into a bucket)and possibly created her Ocea

The second thing I thought was I knew everything.Lettie Hempstock's ocean flowed inside me, and it filled the entire universe, from Egg to Rose.I knew that.I knew what Egg was--where the universe began, to the sound of 'uncreated voices singing in the void-and I knew where Rose was--the peculiar crinkling of space on space into dimensions that fold like origami and blossoms like strange orchids, and which would mark the last good time before the eventual end of everything and the next Big Bang, which would be, I knew now, nothing of the kind"

"I understood it just as i understood Dark Matter, the material of the universe that makes up everything that must be there but we cannot find.I find myself thinking of an ocean running beneath the whole universe, like the dark sea water that laps beneath the wooden boards of an old pier:an ocean that stretches from forever to forever and is still small enough to fit inside a bucket, if you have Old Mrs.Hempstock to help you get it in there, and you ask nicely"

"I saw the world I had walked since my birth and I understood how fragile it was, that the reality I knew was a thin layer of icing on a great dark birthday cake writhing with grubs and nightmares and hunger.I saw the world from above and below.I saw that there were patterns and gates and paths beyond the real.I saw all things and understood them and they filled me, just as the waters of the ocean filled me"

"I opened my mouth to tell her that nothing could kill me, not now, but she said "Not kill you.Destroy you.Dissolve you.You wouldn't die in here, nothing ever dies in here, but if you stayed here for too long, after a while just a little of you would exist everywhere, all spread out.And that's not a good thing.Never enough of you all together in one place, so there wouldn't be anything left that would think of itself as an 'I'.No point of view any longer, because you'd be an infinite sequence of views and points..."

"Lettie Hempstock looked like pale silk and candle flames.I wondered how I looked to her, in that place, and knew that even in a place that was nothing but knowledge that was the one thing I could not know.That if I looked inward I would see only infinite mirrors, staring into myself for eternity"

So maybe 4-A possibly higher?

Sorry for the long post.I just copied this from my last thread that I created months ago

Back