• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can a mod take a look at this?

Kkapoios said:
Using multiple accounts is against the rules, thus the ban.
Well he said he wasn't he only made a new one because his was banned why don't you talk too him on the thread?

I'll go talk to him (although i don't use G+ so i have to figure it out first, may take a minute or two).But i don't know what will come out from this, he already badmouths our community so....

If he was banned and he made a new account, that is sockpuppeting which is against the rule.

Kkapoios said:
I'll go talk to him (although i don't use G+ so i have to figure it out first, may take a minute or two).But i don't know what will come out from this, he already badmouths our community so....
If you don't know that's kind of the norm on Google+ you kind of have a reputation for having faulty information not saying I agree with it but it's there.

Well not everyone is perfect, there are a lot of statistic here that i don't agree with but what i can do is work hard to fix things.I've seen how people talk against us on reddit and comicvine.

I don't know how to use Google+ properly and i think i have to join this Battle Kingdom community to answer him.Just tell him to message me on Joke Battles wikia.

Kkapoios said:
Well not everyone is perfect, there are a lot of statistic here that i don't agree with but what i can do is work hard to fix things.I've seen how people talk against us on reddit and comicvine.

I don't know how to use Google+ properly and i think i have to join this Battle Kingdom community to answer him.Just tell him to message me on Joke Battles wikia.
Ok

Well, we have around 3.65 million page views every month according to Similarweb, so most people seem to like our wiki, or they would not come here.

It is impossible to please everybody, but we have put down several thousands of hours of work into making the site as good as we are able.

Antvasima said:
Well, we have around 3.65 million page views every month according to Similarweb, so most people seem to like our wiki, or they would not come here.

It is impossible to please everybody, but we have put down several thousands of hours of work into making the site as good as we are able.
I know I am not trying too dis you or anything but it is true you have quite the reputation across Google+

Well, it is impossible to make sure that every profile is reliable.

Rather than complain, they should appreciate that we have spent an enormous amount of work ensuring that the site would not be far worse than currently.

Also, given our constantly rising popularity, they seem to be the vocal minority.

@Ant I don't know if they are a minority but i've seen a lot of people badmouthing us in other sites and it pisses me off.

@Darkmon cns Even though you're friend saw your message (like 4 or 5 hours ago) he hasn't contacted me so i guess this was just another unreasonable rant.

We have at least 131800 unique visitors every month according to Quantcast, and the vast majority keep coming back and bringing friends, without complaining, so yes, the complainers are in the very small minority. Just ignore them, and avoid visiting other discussion sites, like I do.

However, given that we are the by far largest English power-ranking wiki in the world, this naturally breeds jealousy, especially among people who want their favourite characters to rate higher than warranted, particularly the Marvel fans who feel a rivalry towards anything from other countries.

Anyway, here are our target audiences according to Quantcast (Wikia offered to give me access to the detailed visitor statistics of all wikis):

Tmp 23251-IMG 20161001 211413 5961-101624258
As you can see, even among US visitors (and that is less than half of our global audience), we are not nearly as popular among caucasians as among other ethnicities. So if those are the people that you encounter, our popularity will obviously become much less prominent.

Sorry. That seems to have been misleading. I checked the more detailed statistics option, and here is what I found:

Tmp 23251-IMG 20161001 213821 148-1996902370

Kkapoios said:
@Darkmon cns Even though you're friend saw your message (like 4 or 5 hours ago) he hasn't contacted me so i guess this was just another unreasonable rant.
don't know him just saw he asked too link an admin there so I did. He also might be having trouble finding your profile it is a big wiki.

Back