• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation for destroying an entire hut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although her profile isn't official yet, but can someone calc this

In the novel, she destroyed an entire hut, then in the raw manga it was shown the size of her hut (dont know if this could be used for calculation)
IdICs8y.png

Huts can vary wildly in size, you'd have to measure the size of the hut first via pixel-scaling. I'd suggest you put this in the Calc Request thread instead of here, I'm sure some calc group members will pick up on this.

just wondering but in the calc request, almost all the verses are official in here. can i request calc from verse that isn't official in here?
Yeah, you could, we always make calcs for verses we'll eventually make pages for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back