• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bumping luke to 4B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luke has showed the feats of his tk strength before. It is definitely enough to tear apart a sun this resulting in the destruction of the solar system. Therefore I think he deserves that bump up from 5B.

Well, if he tore apart a star which resulted in it going supernova, it would be him destroying the star. He didn't actually generate the force of the supernova, just caused it to come into beign. I'm pretty sure that would still be 4-C. Also, can you source this? Because that's a pretty big jump.

he didnt tear apart a star i was just giving an example of what he could do, anyways, before fighting abeloth he actually shifted a black hole from the maw a couple thousand of miles so he could pass the center of the maw.

Novacone11 said:
he didnt tear apart a star i was just giving an example of what he could do, anyways, before fighting abeloth he actually shifted a black hole from the maw a couple thousand of miles so he could pass the center of the maw.
Do you have any poof of this still?

yes its in one of the new jedi order books, right before the fight with abeloth. whoever rated luke shouldve read these books, otherwise they have no reason to be doing this.

Like who? Abeloth is far above his rating. She is the strongest being in starwars.This is gm luke were talking about. Anyways there's two black hole feats for luke, first the dovin basal one( which is basically an alien monster that does the same thing as a black hole ) he has manipulated many of these creatures. This would put him on planet level+. Not what I'm talking about though. Then one other time when he was trying to get into the center of the maw, he shifted a black hole 1000s of miles from its original position. I no longer own the actual book so I will try to find the quote.

Please try to find the quote, thank you.

Dovin basal is an artificial black hole so no that doesn't count

please find the quote otherwise I see no reason to accept this claim

Is there any reason to continue this conversation if no proof has been provided despite having been asked to do so multiple times...

I see then wouldn't it be better to close this thread after waiting for say another day or so for evidence to actually be provided as this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere...

This is novacones friend in real life, he has just messed up his thinking. He must have gotten confused because only Abeloth shifts a black hole. It's "suggested" luke can but he never actually does.

Goodguysauron11 said:
This is novacones friend in real life, he has just messed up his thinking. He must have gotten confused because only Abeloth shifts a black hole. It's "suggested" luke can but he never actually does.
But Luke beats Abeloth right? Would he be at 4-B?

Luke beat Abeloth with a group of other force users, granted he did almost all the work they were still there so it wasn't a 1vs1. Logically he would be solar system based on the amount of tk strength he has demonstrated at once. But feat wise he is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back