• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breinkars vs Crabwhale

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Breinkars is fused with the concept of feats.

Crabwhale is a Mod.

5 votes for a conclusion.

Who wins?

Fused girl - 1

MYAAH - 0

Inconclusive - 1

The God Of Procrastination said:
Even as an admin, Crabwhale still has to follow the rules of the wiki, Breinkars controls the concept of feats in this form, therefore she wins.
I'm not an admin, I'm a discussion mod. Even then I vastly transcend regular users who can create profiles of Breinkars strength.

Then again, she could probably crush me with her boobs.

As for me, I'll say inconclusive.

Why has no one made an image for Breinkars yet?

Back