• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Breaking news Dino Hunter man tries to assassinate the mascot of Pepsi

Pepsi co has reached big profits with Pepsi thanks to Pepsiman’s efforts. Coco cola angry that their losing profits thanks to pepsiman hires the hunter to assassinate Pepsiman hoping that with his death the profits of Pepsi co will go down and Coca Cola will be number 1 in soda sales. Will the hunter succeed or will pepsiman save the day once again and prove why Pepsi is better than Coke. Find out next time on THE HUNTER VS PEPSIMAN

Maw ha ha Pepsi sucks, Coke is better, suck it pepsi

Sorry Coke but Pepsi is better and sweeter, so get lost Coke: @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @McFriesGuy075, @Fezzih_007, @AThe1412

Rules:

Speed equalized

First key hunter used

Battle takes place in the suburban area in the pepsiman game

Pepsiman has prior knowledge of the hunter (Context, PepsiCo warned him of coca cola’s hit on him and gave him the info about the hunter)

Pepsiman has his optional equipment.

While the hunter has his shotgun

They start 20ft apart and out of sight

Last edited:
Just to get it out of the way, Pepsiman's optional equipment won't be really worth it in a match like this.
There's multiple stuff Pepsiman can do here
1. Taking advantage of his prior knowledge to turn into Stelth Pepsiman and ambushing the hunter
2. Use Technology Manipulation to influence hunter's electronics (Don't think it's out of the question since he fixed the computer governing pepsi city, which controls the worldwide supply of Pepsi and all the roads in Pepsi City)
3. Short bursts will close the gap between them very quickly
4. Use Pepsi-Cola summoning as a "smokescreen" to create a brief distraction and overpower the hunter

Just to get it out of the way, Pepsiman's optional equipment won't be really worth it in a match like this.
1. Taking advantage of his prior knowledge to turn into Stelth Pepsiman and ambushing the hunter
2. Use Technology Manipulation to influence hunter's electronics
4. Use Pepsi-Cola summoning as a "smokescreen" to create a brief distraction and overpower the hunter
True though I should have given the hunter prior knowledge and the radar so he knows where pepsiman is even if he’s invisible

But yeah the radar

Is electronic so it likely will short circuit by pepsiman

2. Use Technology Manipulation to influence hunter's electronics (Don't think it's out of the question since he fixed the computer governing pepsi city, which controls the worldwide supply of Pepsi and all the roads in Pepsi City)
But regardless I’d say based on your reasoning pepsiman would win most of the time but the hunter has a chance of landing hit and pepsiman dies so

I guess I’ll vote for pepsiman based on your reasoning

Epilogue:

Pepsiman eliminated the hunter through his Pepsi powers then delivered the hunters head to the Coca Cola company and said next time I’ll be hunting you down. You Don’t mess with the pepsiman.

And so Coca Cola lost profits and was successfully brought out by pepsico and turned into a subsidiary Pepsi factory.

And so once again pepsiman proves why Pepsi not Coke is the number 1 drink in the world

Cue the pepsiman theme WITH LYRICS

Epilogue:

Pepsiman eliminated the hunter through his Pepsi powers then delivered the hunters head to the Coca Cola company and said next time I’ll be hunting you down. You Don’t mess with the pepsiman.

And so Coca Cola lost profits and was successfully brought out by pepsico and turned into a subsidiary Pepsi factory.

And so once again pepsiman proves why Pepsi not Coke is the number 1 drink in the world

Cue the pepsiman theme WITH LYRICS

Uh... I think it's a little early for that, you might wanna try to get some votes in before doing that

Is it true btw, I’m a coke drinker but is it true Pepsi is better

I actually can't tell the difference between the two, im more of a coke drinker but i will drink pepsi when given the chance.
Then again it might be just me not being able to tell the difference between anything, coke zero and regular coke has the same taste to me
Someone told me Pepsi doesn’t mess with your teeth like Coke does I should give Pepsi another chance

Btw the radar doesn’t exist here but he does have binoculars the map I’m not sure if he physically have it or anything you just click on the map and you can fully see it

Back