• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto chapter 11 Discussion

So we get further confirmation from Sasuke that Momoshiki appeared to stop time and only he (due to the rinnegan) and Boruto were aware of it. Also Saruda, I think she may be my favorite character on the team so far.

Hmm, so Momoshiki really stopped time? Why didn't he use it in his fight against the protagonists? Also, Sarada is everyone's favorite.

0011-007
i think its confirm now that Momoshiki really stopped time and
sasuke has Resistance to Time Stop

Burning Full Fingers@

Why didn't he use it in his fight against the protagonists?

assuming he used it against them but didn't work on them

or its just Inconsistency

>Momoshiki gets defeated by Boruto in chapter 9

>Momoshiki reapears in chapter 10.

Momoshiki is dead by that point, he is no more, he ceased to be. But he reapears probably using an hax (which explains why time felt stopped and nobody, with exception of Sasuke could notice him), just like Obito or Dan (being dead and being able to interact with living beings. Obito interacting with Kakashi and Dan interacting with Tsunade).

Sasuke probably noticed it because of his Rinnegan/Paths.

Im pretty sure time was stopped if it were to be specifically noticed by Boruto and Sasuke. Plus, Sasuke is not an idiot so if he were to make such a large conclusion like that, it should be taken seriously. Plus no one else was able to notice them so a time stop wouldnt be impossible.

And what does it matter of Momoshiki came back? He simply has a good temporary regen then to come back and make a final move before finally kicking the bucket. I don't see how him coming back even if for a minute is a big deal.

Lol if Momoshiki has time manipulation and he turned back time to revive himself, and later in Boruto he will appear again, assuming he teleported to another dimension.

Time Manipulation doesn't necessarily mean he can reverse time and I doubt he will come back again. And what happened being Time Manipulation is doubtful.

Momoshiki did stop time but it's more of a passive thing that happened as he died. Dude stated himself that he could see other people's destinies except himself with his Byakugan eyes. And the only reason Momo was only able to stop time cause he needed to place the curse on Boruto, due to killing a god (Not in a biblical sense) like him comes at a price.

Not related to the manga but the first episode of the Boruto anime really won me over. In particular it made me like Boruto...lol.

Now if only the animation could retain the quality...

Back