• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodshot (2020) revisions

Hellbeast

He/Him
So basically Bloodshot's movie profile is kinda ass ngl and as half of the Valiant Entertainment fanbase on this wiki I have to fix it.

The Damn Title​

Why oh why is it named "Bloodshot (Vin Diesel)"? This is minor but we never do this for any other pages so the entire thing is slightly perplexing. Like we can't call DCEU Aquaman "Aquaman (Jason Momoa)" or anything like that. I don't particularly care what else we call it, "2020 Film", "live action", **** man I'll take "Valiant Cinematic Universe" at this point.

Stats​

The page mentions many feats and none of them have calcs or are really even sourced. This is mildly disappointing considering this RT exists and actually gives a pretty good list of Ray's feats and capabilities throughout the movie

Keys​

Right so
Why the absolute **** are we listing a key for Wiggin's upgrades? For context Wiggins gives Bloodshot mods which are apparently able to give him the strength of overclocking his Nanites while alleviating the concerns. The problem is he has absolutely no feats for this and it literally exists in the last scene of the movie.
Like I legitimately can't even find clips of this online but I swear it's in the last scenes of the movie after that big fight with Guy Pierce.

Secondly we're listing Overclocking as a separate key when really it would be neater to just list it as part of his main stats but as a "higher via overclocking". Like it's something he can access throughout the film when needed as a kind of super mode but it's not distinct enough for a key and if a Bloodshot sequel ever materializes the "upgrades" would be what actually requires a key.

I am fine with the suggestions here.

If somebody links to the evidence for the most relevant feats, I can ask a few calc group members for calculations.

Sorry Ant, I'm not able to calculate anything currently due to not have my monitor and access to my computer. I'm still evaluating blogs though.

Yes, that is probably fine, but I would recommend that you ask for help with calculating the feats as well via our official wiki management thread for this purpose. You can mention that I sent you.

Tell me here when you are done and we should close this thread.

Why oh why is it named "Bloodshot (Vin Diesel)"? This is minor but we never do this for any other pages so the entire thing is slightly perplexing. Like we can't call DCEU Aquaman "Aquaman (Jason Momoa)" or anything like that. I don't particularly care what else we call it, "2020 Film", "live action", **** man I'll take "Valiant Cinematic Universe" at this point.
Since I doubt we will get VCU, I changed its name to 2020 Film for the time being. If it gets a sequel or a tie in, the name can be changed then.

That seems fine to me.

What else is left to do here?

Basically we need to get rid of the “Overclocked” and “End of Movie keys”

overclocked would qualify for a, “ higher” at best, not a separate key entirely. The end of movie key basically has no feats which is goofy

Okay. What Hellbeast suggested can probably be applied then. Thank you for the replies.

@Hellbeast

Back