• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach-Royal Guard

Gwynbleiddd

VS Battles
Retired
So all royal guard members are rated as at least Island level for being stronger than any espada and defeating Yhwachs elite soldiers.And because all this assumptions start to create powerscaling problems i will think their stats should be looked more carefully.

The top espada are only City level.

Yhwachs soldiers are powerscaled to whoever they have fought

The Royal Guard is supposed to be superior in strength than the Gotei 13 ,but Gotei 13's top captains are City level with only Yamamoto ( a top tier of the verse and possibly the strongest shinigami) (and of course Zaraki who has only recently attained his shikai and we don't know where exacly he falls in the verse's power ranks ,but since he is a war potential he should be pretty high)

So only Ichibe deserves his Small Country level stats since he is the only one who has directrly fought people of that level and is by far the strongest of the royal guard ,while other members should be rated as City or Mountain level.

Unohana should also be downgraded to City level ,her only info is that she could easilty beat Zaraki before he gained his shikai.And as far as i know easily defeating a town -Large town level character shouldn't be above City level.

Unohana should stay where she is. She is the strongest captain aside from yamamoto.

She train kempachi untill he archieve his shikai which is at least small contry level, so island level Ap and Durability for unohana is fine.

The other members of the royal guard should be only Island level (I don't think that they are on ichibe's level.

After just looking at one of the Royal Guards profiles, i do believe we need to relook at how they are or should be rated at.

All but Ichibei's shows that they are Island level for being stronger than any Espada plus some ther feat they did. The main one about them being above any Espada doesn't make sense as even the very strongest ones (like Ulquiorra) are only City level tops. So that and the other stuff here will need to be revised....

Thinking about it more the reason why they may be 6-C could be they thought they aren't much weaker then Kenpachi or Gremmy.I can't think any of other possible reasons for it.

I dont know why Unohana is that high to begin with, shes certainly a elder captain and should be city level.

Zaraki killed Unohana without his Shikai and his regular sword hasn't shown any feats of that level.Powerscaling weaker to stronger characters only works one is only slightly weaker but there is no relation to Unohana and Yamamoto as the later is said to be by far the strongest shinigami and there was no one that could take his place.

KamiYasha said:
Unohana should stay where she is. She is the strongest captain aside from yamamoto.

She train kempachi untill he archieve his shikai which is at least small contry level, so island level Ap and Durability for unohana is fine.

The other members of the royal guard should be only Island level (I don't think that they are on ichibe's level.
This

I think that this seems reasonable. However, what are we going to do about Yhwach and the Soul King? They are currently rated as 5-B. Should we place them as "Unknown" instead, since we do not know their full capabilities yet?

well, I've found that Bleach profiles sometimes change the stats and not the description or reasons for it. If They are rated Island level because they should not be much weaker then Kenpachi or Gremmy, It's probably about right.

as for the SoulKing/Yhwach, they're only rated as a possible 5-B.

However that possible Low 6-B should definitely be removed from the Royal guard profiles besides Ichibei, the reasoning behind it is so flawed I can't even begin to think how whoever put that there thought it was a good idea.

But Aizen, that's the thing. It says the reasoning for them being Island was because they were stronger than any of the Espadas, which again doesn't make sense cause even the top/strongest ones were only City level. In this case, either they get downgraded based on that statement OR we change the description and reasoning as to why they have that tier...

I still think that it may be best to place Yhwach and the Soul King at "Unknown" until we learn more about their full capabilities,

I can erase the assumed "possibly Low 6-B" tier right now if y'all want me to while we're still at it here...

Question, wasn't Kirinji in shikai about to fight Yhwach? And Yhwach cowardy use the power of the Sternrriter W to not confront him and avoid fighting him?

Didn't the other Zero Division members lost their zanpakutos when Lille blast a hole throught them and Oetsu's chest?

I agree. With this but since they have not shown Shikai or Bankai this should only apply to their Base except for Kirinji.

(There's a possibility they may come back to the war later on.)

@Cross Yeah, that description needs fixing, the Current Gotei13 Captains are stronger than the Espada, Heck even Shinji who has done nothing but get destroyed by sternritters is quite a fair bit stronger then them. it's really a worthless comparison at this point.

it should be something like "Should not be much inferior to Kenpachi, who performed a casual small country level feat"

LordAizenSama said:
@Cross Yeah, that description needs fixing, the Current Gotei13 Captains are stronger than the Espada, Heck even Shinji who has done nothing but get destroyed by sternritters is quite a fair bit stronger then them. it's really a worthless comparison at this point.
it should be something like "Should not be much inferior to Kenpachi, who performed a casual small country level feat"
Well i'll only take out their "possibly Low 6-B" tier as i have to rest for college in a few more hours. Their main tiers? In case i don't do them (which is most likely), i'll just leave it alone for the time being...

Kkapoios said:
Zaraki killed Unohana without his Shikai and his regular sword hasn't shown any feats of that level.Powerscaling weaker to stronger characters only works one is only slightly weaker but there is no relation to Unohana and Yamamoto as the later is said to be by far the strongest shinigami and there was no one that could take his place.
Also, Kenpachi injured Gremmy without his shikai.

Okay, i've finished taking out their possible Low 6-B tiers.

@LordAizenSama: Oh yeah, i looked at the history of when the pages were made. If you look at it whoever made them, you might just facepalm at who made the assumption of putting those tiers in....

@Cross just checked, sigh.. this guy is partly the reason why all the bleach profiles are in a disarray. messes with the Bleach profiles a bit, it is kind of annoying..

i believe the current stats are ok, after all the hype they recieved they should be if not powerscalble to kenpachi then close to him...

So, should we place Yhwach and Soul King at Unknown, to not unnecessarily wank them?

Antvasima said:
So, should we place Yhwach and Soul King at Unknown, to not unnecessarily wank them?
I'd personally would have nothing against they're statistics if the soul King maintained the realms regularly and not through the process of regulating souls so yeah I agree

Coleworld12 said:
How didn't they lose to the quincies while Kenpachi stomped gremmy with his mere shikai?
Up until now in the story Kenpachi was not at full power. He unlocked like an "unlock potentail" after continuestly fighting Unohana, when the battle ended he reached his full potential without Shinkai. He used his Shikai to casually destroy the meteor without effort.

@Ant I also think the Possibly 5-b is fine, considering when the SoulKing died, the worlds were going to be destroyed, but stopped when Yhwach became the SoulKing

Back