• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blaze the Cat VS. King Piccolo

Unclechairman

VS Battles
Retired
The previous thread only had a single contributor besides myself (Illuminati478), so on the advice of Darkness552, I decided to remake this. This time, however, in lieu of Blaze's speed upgrade, some handicaps will be placed to ensure something resembling a fair fight.

First scenario: Speed equalized. Fight takes place in an abandoned fuel refinery.

Second scenario: Speed limiters off. Fight takes place on top of Sky Pillar with Rayquaza flying around in the background.

In both scenarios, Blaze does not have the Sol Emeralds (hence cannot use her Burning form) and King Piccolo has had his youth restored and is at full power.

R1: Is there any fuel left in said refinery? If so, Blaze might be able to use her powers to make that into some sort of advantage.

R2: Deoxys solos everyone Blaze should have very little trouble speedblitzing.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
R1: Is there any fuel left in said refinery? If so, Blaze might be able to use her powers to make that into some sort of advantage.
R2: Deoxys solos everyone Blaze should have very little trouble speedblitzing.
Yes, there is fuel left in the refinery. It also happens to be conveniently spread out on the ground in places where one can potentially use it to set traps. Admittedly, I had the battle take place there because I felt that in a fight where speed is not a factor, King Piccolo has a tremendous advantage in technique, especially ranged blasts. So I admit to skewing the arena here to one Blaze can take advantage of with her powers to potentially overcome a range/technique disadvantage. I'll change it if it causes issues.

The little quirk in Scenario 2 is that, recognizing that Blaze would otherwise curb King Piccolo with her speed, I skewed the arena against Blaze here. See, Blaze has a bad case of acrophobia that causes her to become nervous, jittery or even nauseous when in high places. The Dragonhark Altar at the top of the Sky Pillar should have enough of a view to trigger her acrophobia. So, this battle comes down to whether or not Blaze can still beat King Piccolo while hindered by her acrophobia.

Conclusion, please? I didn't recreate this fight only for it to be buried inconclusive.

With the clarification.

R1: Blaze, as she can use the arena to her advantage.

R2: Still leaning more towards Blaze, as I don't think she'd let her fear disable her enough to let a worthy opponent kill her.

Back