• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazblue Revision: High-Godly and PI Ability Addition Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
General Ability Additio

Everyone should get Statistics Amplification by Overdrive, it's universal mechanic. Also Air Manipulation via Burst. Yes, Burst is real, Ragna did it in Variable Heart.

Ragna should get Life Absorption. It's pretty much confirmed in Chimelical Complex and Bloodedge Experience that Soul Eater absorbs life force and add it to his own. Tōya as well, as he has Soul Eater too.

Since Azure Grimoire is capable of channeling power of Boundary and is transportable cauldron, Base Ragna and Hazama should get Cauldron power as well. CF Litchi and Arakune too. They were almost became a Cauldron at that point.

Resistance to Power Mimicry for magic users. Mai's mother, who can mimic technique any move she sees, can't copy magic abilities.

Instinctive Reaction, Blood Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Stealth Mastery, Intangibility, Healing, Resistance to Holy Manipulation for Vampires and Naoto. Naoto, using his vampire power, was able to dodge Spinner's attacks instinctively. Raquel manipulated her own blood to create a new arm for Naoto and healed him. Raquel has shown to be able to conceal his presence and become part of a shadow. By biting, vampires can grant power of a vampire. If strong enough, vampires can overcome holy water that is a weakness of weaker vampires.

Rachel and Clavis has Mid-Godly as stated here.

Hazama is outside of reason as stated here.

Everyone and I mean everyone maybe except Unions should get Regenerationn Negation (Mid-Godly). Reason is that Ars Magus, Magic, Sorcery, Drive, NN and whatnot is designed to kill Black Beast. And Black Beast is constantly self-observing, and Self-observation is the one that saved Terumi from Time Killer.

Arakune should get res to Corruption. Boundary took 60 days to corrupt him and it took seconds for Spinner.

Any characters who are in Low 5-B/2-A should have Physics Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation. Azrael, even when weakened, can bend space and physics with pure strength alone, so logically people who are stronger than him can do that too.

System should get resistance to Regenerationn Negation, Absolute Zero, Darkness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Air Manipulation and Life Manipulation coming from Ragna, Jin, Noel, Hyde, Yu and Yosuke's Abilities.

Regenerationn Downgrade
Simple. Mid-High feat by Noel before awakening her eye isn't coming from Life Link, at least we don't have any evidence of if and thus, shouldn't be scaled. Same with Low-Godly. This should be scaled to Prime Fields instead which means ha, Lambda has Regen now.

Abilities to Phenomena Interventio
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVEN MORE ABILITIES TO THIS BULLSHIT POWER

It's redundant but Spatial Manipulation. Stated that it can mess with space depends on Chosen's perspective due to Amaterasu's interventio.

Perception Manipulation. It confused Tager's senses, not sensing any sign of teleportation despite being teleported.

Mind Manipulation. Here's the sca.

Precognition. Here's the sca.

Duplication and Creation. Here's the sca.

Illusion Creation and maybe Power Mimicry. Here's the sca.

Information Analysis. It is used by Raquel in Bloodedge Experience to scan every single information in the Boundary.

Power Suppression. that it can be used to suppress Black Beast's power from Ragna.

Telepathy and Body Puppetry. Used by Raquel to warn Naoto. It also stopped his hand from moving and explained in Act 3 that PI can choose someone's body to exist in the dimension which may be counted as Body Puppetry.

Immeasurable speed Upgrade

When education to have self-observation was enough, the crimson eyed master sent her to an underground room within a certain castle. To release that observation. Crimson eyed master connected Raquel's spirit to Boundary. Boundary is a place transcending time and space. This is the place where every single moment, every single event, every single possibilities drifts. It was to let Raquel observe everything.
~ Bloodedge Experience 2​
Immeasurable speed is there. Those who are infinite currently are all moved within Boundary which is beyond time and space.

Terumi's High-Godly: Elimination Editio
So yeah, Glass suggested this and I think this is pretty solid.

So the main argument is that Terumi surviving Doomsday during Prime Field War. But you might say "well how do you know that he regenerated instead of resisting it?"

Well, we're doing process of elimination to convince you that Terumi actually regenerated. I'm going to try to debunk the counterarguments I might encounter.

1. Terumi wasn't affected by it/resisted it - No. This isn't the right answer. It's because of his statement in the final chapter that he needed Noel to not get affected by it in the first place. This contradicts what he said.

2. Terumi wasn't even born yet - I think this is false. Terumi stated that he was the one who gave knowledge to humans about Boundary and humans discovered Boundary before Prime Field War. This proves that Terumi existed during the event.

3. Terumi went to Azure - Terumi did all the work to go beyond the gate, why would he do all the work when he can achieve it by becoming part of the souls who went to Azure. Not to mention he is literally conscious soul, he was within the Azure itself, it's within his grasp. This contradicts Terumi, well, doing shit.

4. Terumi hid in the Boundary - For those people who doesn't know what happened during Phase Shift 4, he fell into the Boundary and can't get out if it. If he hid inside it, then it wouldn't make sense that he freely roaming around during Phase Zero.

5. Terumi was still inside Susano'o Unit - Nope. Susano'o Unit found in Prime Field War was empty.

6. Him capable of surviving Doomsday contradicts why he get the Susano'o Unit - No actually. The reason why he made himself not affected is to defeat Ragna and co and him getting hit by Doomsday was never a stake but the enemies capable of creating new worlds.

So by process of elimination, he should regenerated from it. This is High-Godly because it's 2-A destruction. This only scales to Ragna and Hazama's Regenerationn Negation.

I mean it makes sense that Lambda has the same initial regen as the other prime fields since well, they are prime fields so i agree with that. Otherwise very few characters who aren't straight up gods are stronger than Azrael, so except Ragna, Terumi, Izanami and i guess Amaterasu who would this scale to?

Setsuna tenma said:
what does the scan about rachel,clavis and hazama says?It is in jap
Okay "You are much more closer to your creator than the people who are outside of reason like us. It's really fascinating. Not to mention like him, you can always regenerate your existence. Plus you still have your memory before you are damaged. You just won't die. Or you can't die I would say?"

This

Forgot something.

TB Ragna should get PI because Clavis said that PI is power of the Azure. He should get all Drive too as all Drive is coming from Azure and soul.

Power Absorption for Hazama because this.

Hakumen has some form of Cosmic Awareness as he can sense parallel timelines. Hazama and Terumi should get Cosmic Awareness as well, as possibilities are timelines and can see infinite possibilities.

Screenshot 20190426-081907
Glass accepted except for Physics so everything is fine except for distribution of Physics Manipulation.

Ever also agreed on this except for Physics and he wants At least Mid-Godly, possibly High-Godly instead of solid High-Godly though Glass disagree on that notion. Ehh, I'll just add Ever's version and add solid if it's been agreed upon.

Mental Colosseum ain't mindhax. It's just stat amp that reduce stat even on block.

I think this can be added. Most supporters already agreed on this and Dragon spoke about his disinterest about the series so I don't think he'll reply on this thread.

I'm only into Continnum Shift, but this seems to be correct.

I'd say go ahead and add It, most supporters already agreed.

btw I agree with this. I might as well stay with it seeing as I'm one of the only staff members involved with BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back