• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bladewolf vs Songbird

Hmm...Interesting matchup. Bladewolf is Rediculously faster and has high frequency blades which could make up for his lower DC, but Songbird has the advantage of flight, can brush off anything Bladewolf throws at him besides the HF blades, and can potentially divebomb Liberty Island and take Bladewolf with it. I don't know much about Bladewolf other than what's on his profile though so i can't be entirely sure.

Well another weakness of Songbird is Water Pressure and that he can easily destroy Zepellins easily.

Plus I do believe Songbird will try to grab him and smack him around

It's not exactly dive bombing.

When I escaped the Tower in the game, I saw Songbird just repeatedly rammed into the tower tearing it apart.

It wasn't exactly instant

At the end of the game he dive bombed the Siphon and caused to explode. Check his profile there's a video.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Honeslty i don't get why Bladewolf wouldn't simply blitz him and cut him to pieces with his HF blade. Well. Chainsaw
Because Songbird can fly and Songbird has stronger durability

Notadeadguy said:
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Honeslty i don't get why Bladewolf wouldn't simply blitz him and cut him to pieces with his HF blade. Well. Chainsaw
Songbird will not even react to BladeWolf. It doesn't matter if he can fly when he is already cutted to pieces. Also. HF blades partially ignores, or at least weakens durability

Songbird will not even react to BladeWolf. It doesn't matter if he can fly when he is already cutted to pieces. Also. HF blades partially ignores, or at least weakens durability

It's not like Songbird starts off on the ground. And just because he's faster doesn't mean he's stronger, also why does he HF blades. I thought it was just a regular chainsaw.

@Weekly Battles: I'm pretty Sure the Tower still had some power left in it which is why it caused the explosion. Still that's pretty Impressive to escape that without a scratch

Bladewolf has high-frequency knives, too, you know, he's not without projectiles. I don't think they'd leave big enough wounds to instantly kill, perhaps, and sure he's got six shots, but if nothing else he could down the things wings, and given his immense speed advantage I don't see him missing. Plus, Stealth Camo and vastly better intellect, and to be entirely honest Bladewolf is only just shy of Small Town (Songbird's rating) anyways. And is literally thousands of times faster.

Yeah, I'll vote Bladewolf.

Notadeadguy said:
It's not like Songbird starts off on the ground. And just because he's faster doesn't mean he's stronger, also why does he HF blades. I thought it was just a regular chainsaw.

If Songbird starts in mid-air. Then please. Set it in the OP. I'm debating with what i know. But if you don't tell me i can't figure out

Also. I'm not saying that BladeWolf is stronger. I'm saying that since the speed difference is so high its close to impossible to Songbird to land a single hit against Wolf. Meanwhile he can use his HF to attack and deal damage to Songbird before he could even know. Seriously. Stats really doesn't matter when your opponent can hit you hard and you can't respond

The reason Songbird starts Mid air is obviously because he's a bird.

And Speed Wouldn't necessarily matter unless you can actually land a blow.

Though I see your point but from what I've seen in the DLC Baldewolf isn't entirely a killing machine so I doubt he'll blits automatically

Back