• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat upgrade

Soo... this is my first time doing this.. buutt, there some new things I found on the Villainous News blog which include new abilities for Black Hat .. soooo...
Powers and Abilities
  1. - Type 1, 2 and 3 Self-Sustenance: Doesn't really needed to sleep, he stands by his window and watches his subordinates cry and suffer.
  2. - Possession: Could possess others if they have a hat identical to his own.
  3. - Healing: Can actually heal others, but with pain and with a malicious intent.
  4. - Possibly Durability Negation?: His teeth can tear through anything but not himself.
  5. - Newly Fusionism: Could merge with others/objects.
  6. - Dream Manipulation: Could enter the dream realm and give others nightmare.
  7. - Telepathy: Could manifest himself into others brain, include the blind one.
  8. - Newly Madness Manipulation: Could actually make others insane with his singing.
  9. - Resurrection: Can raise the dead.
  10. - Emotion Manipulation: Can make the peoples feel the seven deadly sins.
  11. - Newly Death Manipulation: Those who saw behind his monocle, are dead.
  12. - Technology Manipulation: Can Interact with the digital world and crawl out of 505 computer.
  13. - Resisted to:
  14. -- Mind Reading: If someone tried to look into BH's mind, they will go insane.
Attack Potency
  1. Could eats a lot of puppies, humans, virgins and souls and never gets sick from eating those.
  2. Is described as the most powerful dark entity in the universe.
  3. Have slain countless heroes before his retirement.
  4. Conquered innumerable amounts of planets, enslaved countless civilizations, and is the architect of the perfect conquest.
  5. According to him, no heroes was able to be on his level of power.
  6. His own teeth can actually tear anything but himself.
Speed
  1. Omnipresent Speed: Is actually stated to be Omnipresent.
That all I could show for now.

Last edited:
Possibly Durability Negation: no, this just means his teeth are strong and his durability is above their strength

Death Manipulation: i think this is too vague, they just said that they are dead, but don't specify what killed them, black hat could've just killed them

resist to mind reading: this isn't resistance since they are actually able to look into it, they are just going mad from the information, so limited madness manipulation

thsoe ap feats are not really useful sicne he is already universal+, being the strongest dark entity in his universe is useful for scaling though, if we have any other entities stronger than low 2-C for instance

that omnipresent part is weird, the blogger claims that he is but the quote from it says that nobody knows and that he just looks like it, is the blogger a writer or some shit or just someone showing the news about black hat and stuff?

that omnipresent part is weird, the blogger claims that he is but the quote from it says that nobody knows and that he just looks like it, is the blogger a writer or some shit or just someone showing the news about black hat and stuff?
I don't think wog statement is enough for bigger stuff like that.

Well the blogger is an native Spanish speaker who post and translate anything related to Villainous. Tho.. the video where the blogger translate it was made private..

Last edited:
I am personally a little hesitant to use author statements that don't having a direct showing in the show/books. Because of statements like "BH has all the abilities possible to harm and do evil" (the one with saitama in the picture, tumblr sharing makes no sense lol).

Also here all all the livestreams cause CN nuked them all
well, in that case i think that's just like narrators/writers calling characters omnipotent or something, cause they just might not be aware of all that entails nor thought about it or just exxageraing for the vibe, so is less about WOG in general not working and more so being a case by case, if a writer says a character that in story can "destroy anything" can destroy the multiverse, should be fine since the story makes that a possibility, but yeah stuff like "all possible abilities" is pretty exxagerated, i guess it could work for him to scale to all offensive abilities shown in the verse

There is literally a lack of context. The same situation happened to Alien x, but it did not receive omnipresent because the context was insufficient.
Sir, this is a very old and first CRT of mine, barely before I didn't knew how the CRT works. And the whole Omnipresent thing is now something I don't believed in anymore.

Back