• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone close this before the gf fanbase and the ddlc fanbase go to war for like the 50th ******* time already

god I hate the hell outta this matchup

os.remove ("characters/billcipher.chr")

billcipher.chr deleted successfully.

Bill can't really do anything to Monika. Even if you make the argument that he can turn her to gold or do something else to her body she can still act without the need for a physical body, even going so far as to resist being "deleted" from existence herself.

Monika stomps.

How is Bill going to knock her unconscious? Or even affect her in any way that matters? Deleting her from the game didn't do anything but freak her out a little, she recovered from it almost instantly and still retained her abilities after it happened. As I said already, she can still act without the need for a physical body.

In the scene where he transmutates the Zodiac, he turns them unconscious before turning them into tapestries. He also causes Mabel to instantly fall asleep before trapping her in a Pocket Reality.

And Monika doesn't start out as a non-existent entity. She has to erase herself first, which she only did in the game because she was sorry for what she did to The Playet.

Every day, I imagine a future where Bill ain't Low 2-C...

In my hand, is a plothax pen and he doesn't resist EE...

Monika - "Your Non-CorpoREALITY"

Unoriginal Memes said:
In the scene where he transmutates the Zodiac, he turns them unconscious before turning them into tapestries. He also causes Mabel to instantly fall asleep before trapping her in a Pocket Reality.
And Monika doesn't start out as a non-existent entity. She has to erase herself first, which she only did in the game because she was sorry for what she did to The Playet.
"In the scene where he transmutates the Zodiac, he turns them unconscious before turning them into tapestries. He also causes Mabel to instantly fall asleep before trapping her in a Pocket Reality."

Not to be "that guy" but just because he can do it to Mabel and the others doesn't mean he can do it to Monika. For the third time, Monika doesn't need her body in order to operate. I don't see why you'd think her being "unconscious" would matter in the slightest.

"She has to erase herself first, which she only did in the game because she was sorry for what she did to The Playet."

Monika didn't delete herself, the Player deleted her. You're thinking of when she corrupted the game's files so that the Player couldn't come back to the game again.

>Most people think Monika stomps

And to think I planning for BB VS Bill Cipher next (BB Cipher heh)... But since BB already beat Monika, and Monika is beating Bill... Yeah, don't wanna make another stomp thread.

Anyways if this is a stomp this has to be closed, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back