• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best written Slenderman vs Best written sonic exe (Sonic Exe vs slenderverse) (0-2-0)

Lord X is incorporeal in his true form, and Slendy has no non-physical interaction. As a result, Slendy cannot defeat him, because Lord X's body is just a "suit" of his true form. Slendy cannot hit him or affect him with sigma radiation.

Slendy's intangibility is not going to be of any use to him, because Lord X does have non-physical interaction.

The most useful thing Slendy could use is his space manipulation, but he has only used it to send people away, which would be useless since Lord X can teleport.

Both have fear manipulation, but Lord X seems to make more use of it (Sonic 2011 and SonicPC are two different versions of the "games" Lord X plays with his victims, and both are similar and he resorts to scaring the characters. He's been doing that for 10 years, which shows that it's common for him to use that ability). Also, Lord X can't feel fear, so Slendy can't use that ability against X.

Plot Manipulation would be very useful, but it doesn't seem to be used in combat settings and it's unknown how Slendy executes that ability.

So, Lord X could simply use fear manipulation to distract Slenderman and then try to physically harm him. If combat becomes difficult for him, he could simply erase him from existence.

I vote for Lord X.

Lord X is incorporeal in his true form, and Slendy has no non-physical interaction. As a result, Slendy cannot defeat him, because Lord X's body is just a "suit" of his true form. Slendy cannot hit him or affect him with sigma radiation.

Slendy's intangibility is not going to be of any use to him, because Lord X does have non-physical interaction.

The most useful thing Slendy could use is his space manipulation, but he has only used it to send people away, which would be useless since Lord X can teleport.

Both have fear manipulation, but Lord X seems to make more use of it (Sonic 2011 and SonicPC are two different versions of the "games" Lord X plays with his victims, and both are similar and he resorts to scaring the characters. He's been doing that for 10 years, which shows that it's common for him to use that ability). Also, Lord X can't feel fear, so Slendy can't use that ability against X.

Plot Manipulation would be very useful, but it doesn't seem to be used in combat settings and it's unknown how Slendy executes that ability.

So, Lord X could simply use fear manipulation to distract Slenderman and then try to physically harm him. If combat becomes difficult for him, he could simply erase him from existence.

I vote for Lord X.
Counted though I think Slenderman can use plot manipulation to put lord x in a literation? Idk how It works tbh I'd have to check the series

Counted though I think Slenderman can use plot manipulation to put lord x in a literation? Idk how It works tbh I'd have to check the series
Vinnie is convinced that he and the others are fiction and their entire lives have been fabricated and controlled by HABIT and Slenderman; however, this is debatable, and even if their lives have been fabricated and controlled, it may be through more conventional means.
The real problem is that it is unknown how that ability works, and the fact that a character is within an iteration does not seem to prevent those characters from facing Slenderman.

Back