• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bernkastel & Lambdadelta (Umineko) vs BOB & MIKE (Twin Peaks)

I should note that I am not particularly knowledgeable about Umineko, so I'm not going to give my vote until near the end of the discussion when I look at everyone's arguments.

If what Ultima/Dee told me is correct (which most likely is)

The lesbians don't have a counter to High 1-A hax as their NEP/Regen only scales up to 1-A+ so yeah.

Just having High 1-A hax is not enough to win automatically, what kind of High 1-A hax does Mike have and would he be able to use it before the witches pull the Red Truth on him ?

He can BFR you to a higher or lower layer with electricity. I believe he can BFR to the Mauve Zone which is High 1-A but I could be wrong.

Twin Peaks is weird. Most characters don't specifically try to kill each other. If he's trying to kill he should open with it. Unfortunately im not super knowledgeable on TP but ill ask Ultima.

Isn't Mike's arm (The Arm) that BFRs to Mauve Zone, or had Mike also done that?

Also, don't Bern and Lambda have a speed advantage, considering they are omnipresent?

Mike is stronger then the arm but yeah he doesn't specifically have that feat but he scales to Phillip Jeffries use of electricity so he has high 1-A plot manip. At least according to people on discord

Back