• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omniverse Ben with master control vs Black Suit Spider-Man. Speed equal. Tier 8 aliens only.

Ben (3.96 to 7 to 7.9 tons):

Spider-Man ( > 4.45 tons): 1 (XSOUL)

Incon:

EkLNRnPXkAEFeC_.jpg
4978996-4771488-an546n54n.jpg

Last edited:
Spider-Man should have a pretty noticeable Skill Advantage and has experience fighting pretty much all of the abilities that are at Ben's Disposal, so that combined with the amp he gets from the Black Suit, his post Other Abilities and his ridiculous Intelligence Edge should give him the win even if it isn't easy.

How many times must this be done

Has ANYTHING changed since the last time this was done?

The former losing party has shittier stats now, amazing.

What's the highest LS Ben can muster?

He doesn't. Amazing. Stomp
Not so fast, even Garou vs MC Ben wasn’t a stomp. There’s a chance he doesn’t do that and is an idiot instead and like uses Spidermonkey to counter or whatever and gets knocked out. Probably not too high though, since Ben should be skilled enough to get to a transformation that Peter can’t counter more times than not.

Edit: Class M.

Not so fast, even Garou vs MC Ben wasn’t a stomp. There’s a chance he doesn’t do that and is an idiot instead and like uses Spidermonkey to counter or whatever and gets knocked out. Probably not too high though, since Ben should be skilled enough to get to a transformation that Peter can’t counter more times than not.
How many transformations can do the intangibility shit you describe rn

2 can phase, 1 is elementally intangible and a few have good body control to make holes in their body to essentially walk through things.

62 give or take (not sure if I counted ultimates or not, I just had that number in my head), with thought-based switching due to Master Control.

If it's thought based why wouldn't he always transform into the intangibility dude in every scenario?

Spider-Man has no oneshots or real hax for reference

If it's thought based why wouldn't he always transform into the intangibility dude in every scenario?
Because… he literally doesn’t (transform into someone who can phase) when he had master control last time. Heck he doesn’t mis-transform in early Alien Force and still doesn’t choose Big Chill all the time to Zamasu’s great chagrin. He usually tries to use whatever alien is best for a situation and almost never switches in OV when he gets an alien he doesn’t want for whatever reason.

Last edited:
So does he change to these intangibles in-character or not? Pick a narrative.

You can't say "he's smart enough to use these aliens" and then also say "he's dumb enough to not use these aliens"

So does he change to these intangibles in-character or not? Pick a narrative.
Big Chill sure, Ghostfreak not that much. NRG not too much in OV. Swampfire and Goop sure, Upgrade not too much. Although due to the Omnitrix deciding what alien he gets in OV most of the time, the only way to answer your question is to see how happy he is to get a certain alien rather than by the amount of times he transformed into them. The short answer is, he’ll transform into them when he deems it necessary to. My main point is that there are scenarios where Ben is too late to transform into said aliens and thus gets defeated by Spider-Man, even though said scenarios may be of little quantity.

They are of non-existent variety, Spider-Man can't oneshot opponents by non-LS means, especially if they can go intangible.

So unless you're arguing there are scenarios where Ben just lies down for 24 hours with no protest whatsoever even though he has the means to, this match is a stomp.

Yes, Spider-Man doesn't subscribe to giving people concussions unless absolutely necessary, this is LITERALLY a plotpoint multiple times

Yes, Spider-Man doesn't subscribe to giving people concussions unless absolutely necessary, this is LITERALLY a plotpoint multiple times
Hmm yeah seems pretty stompish to me then. @Zamasu_Chan what do you think?

Also forgot to mention, Ben should also have aliens that can cut, blast, heat or freeze through the webbing.

Welcome to Ben 10
You know the level of shit you're saying in terms of character, I can say in terms of stats and go "Spider-Man godstomps Ben because he's 5-A often enough", only difference currently is, that your claims are completely unsourced, so you're able to get away with it on a technical basis.

I'd suggest getting a solid narrative next time, this is the kinda shit if done in excess, leads to specific nerfing of verses in this regard.

Anyways I have versewides to do and little patience, I'll close the thread on stomp basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back