• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: small proposal for Bigchill & chromastone

Well, Bigchill can control movements of his ice attacks and breath to reach out his opponents from all around to not miss. So either homing attack.

Chromastone: Space survivability for being able to survive in space. Radiation manipulation & resistance towards it for following reasons.
Screenshot_2024_0210_182528.png

Last edited:
Idk maybe? Cuz at times it looks like he's just throwing attacks esp when Helen comes
But he can control trajectory of ice attacks, just like he touched ground and his ice attack changed it's trajectory mid way.
He wasn't able to straight attack heatblast so he made his ice attacks move sideways and attack him, without changing his own position.

I think it should be written on the profile as either telekinesis for ice attacks or homing attack, just like Diamondhead have it.

Technically, ice manipulation can still allow him to do that, but if majority think homing attack works I don't have a problem with that. I agree with Chromastone stuff.

Technically, ice manipulation can still allow him to do that, but if majority think homing attack works I don't have a problem with that. I agree with Chromastone stuff.
Actually yeah I did think that it can come under ice manp but I thought that its not smth that come by default and specific case which would be good if mentioned on pages in some form. It can be considered good in vs matches.

Yeah space survivability will be added. About swampfire, I'm not sure, it seems he just pulled himself out using sheer strength.
By the way, it's completely unrelated to the topic, but I'm thinking of watching Generator Rex again soon and creating a profile for Van Kleiss. If Hunungasaour becomes 5-C, will Rex and Van Kleiss also become 5-C? I know that Ben10 and Generator Rex characters scale each other.By the way, it's completely unrelated to the topic, but I'm thinking of watching Generator Rex again soon and creating a profile for Van Kleiss. If Hunungasaour becomes 5-C, will Rex and Van Kleiss also become 5-C?

By the way, it's completely unrelated to the topic, but I'm thinking of watching Generator Rex again soon and creating a profile for Van Kleiss. If Hunungasaour becomes 5-C, will Rex and Van Kleiss also become 5-C? I know that Ben10 and Generator Rex characters scale each other.By the way, it's completely unrelated to the topic, but I'm thinking of watching Generator Rex again soon and creating a profile for Van Kleiss. If Hunungasaour becomes 5-C, will Rex and Van Kleiss also become 5-C?
It'll be better to wait and see if calc works first.

Back