• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Alien X Plot Manip Res

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I don't see any resistance to Plot Manipulation, it just sounds like because Alien X is so strong the author struggles to create stories with him in a real world sense, i.e nothing to do with powers

In fact, I think your wording is misleading. His exact words are "Generally Alien X is so powerful it gets difficult to tell any stories beyond increasing power levels".

I don't see any resistance to Plot Manipulation, it just sounds like because Alien X is so strong the author struggles to create stories with him in a real world sense, i.e nothing to do with powers

In fact, I think your wording is misleading. His exact words are "Generally Alien X is so powerful it gets difficult to tell any stories beyond increasing power levels".
I had already noted that it was difficult to write his story, but I said it was in the Ben 10 verse, which is 6D. I'm just saying that a lower dimensional Plot Manipulation won't work.

This isn't some metafictional thing in the story. It's just the author expressing that he had limitations in writing with Alien X due to his power lmfao. Goku having resistance to plot manipulation has more substance than this.
This is literally just the case of the author simply having issues in writing the character in a story because of them being too strong to work in it, aka not metafiction but just a irl problem that the writers have.
Yeah, Alien X is just too powerful for writers and this site 💀

I disagree with FRA, this seems like the author just has issues writing the story about, nothing much about it, I don't see how he would gain resistance to anything

It's like if I said that I have trouble writing the story of my science fiction character, if I have any trouble writing a story it's because I'm out of ideas for something like that, but it doesn't fit at all for such resistance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back