• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Alien X add ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forthegood

He/Him
Hello. As seen Alien X has powerful reality warping capabilities today I'll suggest an add ability to Alien X.

The ability what would be in discussion is Power Bestowal/this can be via his Reality warping."Power Bestowal | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom" https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Bestowal

As stated by Derrick j Wyatt (used his statement to somehow solidify my point) he stated that Alien X can have any ability imaginable and that of the Ben 10 DVD Alien Database stating Alien X has unlimited powers under the power category.

Meaning that with Alien X Ben can use any ability he wants abilities used in some of his Aliens example being Alien X being able to turn intangible like ghostsfreak or Alien X being able to use Gutrots status effect inducement against other opponents.

(Also wouldn't this also suggest if Alien X saw someone use a certain ability he'd be able to use his reality warping to replicate this ability?)

Alien X has unlimited powers

Derrick j Wyatt

From the scans you apply, it's not clearly visible. even, I can't read it in the first pict.

From the scans you apply, it's not clearly visible. even, I can't read it in the first pict.
It's really old scans lol the first one was taken off DVD from an old tv and the statement was token from an Low quality phone but what it says is

Alien X

Alien X is so powerful and hard to control that Ben only uses him for dire situations

Abilities

thoughts become reality
• Unlimited Powers

Second scans

Is Alien X able to fly if he wants to? I was wondering because the celetialsapien were in FOC

Derrick J Wyatt:

No he can only completely bend all time and space to his will and can have any power imaginable.

Which relates to the Unlimited Powers since Alien X has Powers that has no end and the WOG stating he can have any power imaginable.

Anyway this also supported by the show,Alien X main power is basicly Reality Warping and he can gain many abilities from that alone like how Ben 10 could duplicate after he get the idea to do it

Wouldn't it still be power Bestowal even done by reality warping since you're granting yourself abilities?
Granting yourself ability is not power bestowal.

Power Bestowal (not to be confused with Statistics Amplification) is the ability to grant other beings or objects new abilities or even new forms, although generally not superior to that of the granter's.

SO yeah, the premise you are proposing is already wrong. Sorry, I also disagree.

Granting yourself ability is not power bestowal.
It is look at all accepted examples for Power Bestowal

• Reinhard van Astrea from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu giving himself several different powers.

This was also listed under the page and accepted as power Bestowal since he is giving himself abilities.
SO yeah, the premise you are proposing is already wrong. Sorry, I also disagree.
Above.

Anyway going to find a staff to close this I saw something in a older Ben 10 CRT statements from Derrick j Wyatt shouldn't be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back