• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs the HST and Fairy Tail x 10000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

With the 10,000x boost the HST is only tops a few hundred times FTL, small planet level, and have hax that are usless against Beerus. He taps the grounf.

lets say that team 2 is high end plaanet + ok

then beerus is still at least 60 septillion times stronger

if hst x 1 million is used, then beerus is still 60,000 pentillion times stronger AT LEAST

Viturino said:
FanofRPGs said:
Viturino said:
How about Beerus 50% vs HST x 1 million?
Beerus still stomps
The Beerus seen in ep 1&2 who did all of this stuff casually stomps
1%? lol xD
I will highball the HST here and say they are 1,000,000c

Beerus casually crossed thousands of light years which makes him hundreds of millions to billions of times FTL

I will say the HST is 1,000,000x moon level. That iis not even saturn level

Beerus can destroy planets with a tap and a binary star system while sleep deprived and tired.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
lets say that team 2 is high end plaanet + ok
then beerus is still at least 60 septillion times stronger

if hst x 1 million is used, then beerus is still 60,000 pentillion times stronger AT LEAST
Septillion.. o m g

Tumblr mxqeufd9Ix1s8eeeeo1 400

There's no need to add this as a victory as quite frankly this is a spite thread and everyone (well everyone who's not a massive DBZ downplayer) knows Beerus wins this....

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
There's no need to add this as a victory as quite frankly this is a spite thread and everyone (well everyone who's not a massive DBZ downplayer) knows Beerus wins this....
Accidently commented this on Beerus's page

come on guys, arent ywachs allmighty powers powerful enough to do something? plus, gremmy is a reality warper, he could imagine beerus to be a char :)

nope beerus curbstomps, with ease...it doesn't matter if you can see the future, if you can't do anything about it...i mean Yhwach can steal abilities, and get stronger when more shards of his soul come bacak to him, but that doesn't mean anything if his opponent can just speedblitz him with a strong enough punch to send to the after-after-life....

Illuminati478 said:
nope beerus curbstomps, with ease...it doesn't matter if you can see the future, if you can't do anything about it...i mean Yhwach can steal abilities, and get stronger when more shards of his soul come bacak to him, but that doesn't mean anything if his opponent can just speedblitz him with a strong enough punch to send to the after-after-life....
but he also has the power to be immune to everything which eh saw in his visions that means that if he sees beerus punching or attacking with ki-blasts he should become immune to this...

and gremmy (with the factor that he uses his powers with common sense) should win too since no matter how "strong" beerus is, he can still be turned into a harmless object ike a cookie via reality warping :)

I don't think the almighty will work on someone as powerful as beerus, because according to bleach logic hax doesn't work on someone far more powerful then you.Spirit energy is the most important thing if you have enough spirit energy then you can easily negate hax from low level beings (Like aizen did to soifon) so if Ki is anything like spirit energy then beerus is pretty much immune to anyting bleach can throw at him.

Zeref10 said:
I don't think the almighty will work on someone as powerful as beerus, because according to bleach logic hax doesn't work on someone far more powerful then you.Spirit energy is the most important thing if you have enough spirit energy then you can easily negate hax from low level beings (Like aizen did to soifon) so if Ki is anything like spirit energy then beerus is pretty much immune to anyting bleach can throw at him.
but we dont know if the spiritual energy plays a role in his abilitys limit, until it isnt even hinted that this could be the case it is not possible to suppose this limit on him, and with that, i would say that ywach has a real chance to win (or tie) agaisnt beerus, and gremmy without the "idiot ball" would also have a chance to win :) (afterall, reality warping > ki-blasts/etc ^_^ )

can't believe someone is actually arguing this. was a obvious spite thread.

and zeref10 is completely right, if you have enough reiatsu/ki you can crush peoples abilities into uselessness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back