• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Arcana: Ren Amamia/Akira Kurusu VS. Mildred Avallone

You don't need to equalize speed, they're seemingly both unquantifiable in terms of speed. Mildred likely just busts out her AP advantage which is big.

Arcana Mildred>>>Angelia>>>>>AH1 Mildred>>>High tiers>>>>>>>>Mid Tiers>>>>>>>Low Tiers>>>>>>>4-D Fodders=Baseline.

Also she uses Hax like BFR on him to send him to Arcana Realm.

Ren Amamiya (Satanael) > Nyx > Yu Narukami (Izanagi-no-Okami) >> Labrys (Post-Ultimax) > Philemon = Nyarlathotep = Yaldabaoth = Enlil = Chronos = Zeus = P4A Elizabeth > Izanami = Makoto Yuki (Universe) = Yu Narukami (Post-Ultimax Izanagi) = Tohru Adachi (Post-Ultimax) > Nyx Avatar = Erebus = Minazuki > Sho = (Single) End-Game Investigation Team = (Single) Shadow Operatives = Holy Grail = Margaret > (Single) End-Game SEES = Late-Game Makoto Yuki > P3 Elizabeth = Theodore = Lavenza > (Single) Post-Qlipoth Phantom Thieves = Caroline & Justine >> Pre-Qlipoth Phantom Thieves >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baseline

what's that about a big AP advantage

Because in every difference, the lower guys will die by literally breathing. But yeah, I didn't know about the scaling chain.

But there is still BFR with planar rifts to send him to Higher-D>

ZephyrosOmega said:
That scaling chain is only applicable to the old 2-B arguments. Since that was debunked, the weakest characters in that chain are only a couple magnitudes above baseline Low 2-C.

Joker resists BFR, so that won't work. Mildred has the AP/versatily advantage.

Precog may be a problem for Joker too.

Precognition is automatic so yeah, it may be a problem. She can also tank the Almighty with pure dura and Regen. She can also just fire energy beam at him to death.

Sinful Shell gets pass regen... unless she tanks it, which, in that case, i'm pretty sure this quickly becomes a stomp.

Tbh the supposed scaling chain in arcana heart seems really inflated with all those ">"s and i think we need more input from knowledgeable users

How does it seem any more """"inflated"""" than Persona's? From what i've heard, they can literally kill weaker characters by breathing.

Plus i'm pretty sure Shiro is the only knowledgeable guy in Arcana.

Back