• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BATTLE FOR THE STRONGEST 3-A SPOT(NON SMURF) — Greeza vs Diablo(Web Novel)

BATTLE FOR THE STRONGEST 3-A SPOT
(NON-SMURF)

from this thread

Greeza

V.S

Web Novel Diablo

Greeza:

Diablo:

Inconclusive: 7 (Mr.Cutlery, Setsuna_Tenma, Wandering Gecko, Diablo, 091Franky, Harith0cell, SatellaTheWoE)

Last edited:
Diablo's Type 2 AE seems problematic, wouldn't that null any of Greeza's attempts to interact with him? I'll definitely need correction, but so far, I'm not seeing anything that Diablo can do as well?? Law Manip, unless layered, seems countered by Greeza's own which passively reduces universal constants to 0, same with SR which doesn't seem (so far from what I'm seeing) to have the same levels of potency as those Greeza has seen and countered in one instance.

Some stuffs like power null, corruption and madness manip also doesn't appear to work as their wording make it seem like they only work on a physical level. Though I wouldn't be surprised if as per LN/WN standards, they can affect nonexistent beings as well.

I'm not sure what Greeza has that can deter him much as well. Maybe some fuckeries of his own as he'd similarly be able to Time Stop his attacks (as I'm seeing how this works) and the likes. I don't see resistance to Void Manip or EE, but like I said, his AE 2 seems to handle that.

Neutral for now.

Can diablo interact with him?

Greeza everything seems to be resisted.
Diablo's Type 2 AE seems problematic, wouldn't that null any of Greeza's attempts to interact with him? I'll definitely need correction, but so far, I'm not seeing anything that Diablo can do as well?? Law Manip, unless layered, seems countered by Greeza's own which passively reduces universal constants to 0, same with SR which doesn't seem (so far from what I'm seeing) to have the same levels of potency as those Greeza has seen and countered in one instance.
AE type 2 doesn't need interaction feat.
Some stuffs like power null, corruption and madness manip also doesn't appear to work as their wording make it seem like they only work on a physical level. Though I wouldn't be surprised if as per LN/WN standards, they can affect nonexistent beings as well.
Power null, power mimicry, ee or most of the stuff works on info level, Powers in slime are embedded in soul and soul is made of bunch of information.
I'm not sure what Greeza has that can deter him much as well. Maybe some fuckeries of his own as he'd similarly be able to Time Stop his attacks (as I'm seeing how this works) and the likes. I don't see resistance to Void Manip or EE, but like I said, his AE 2 seems to handle that.

Neutral for now.
Diablo have resistance to void, EE (On Info level)
Do he have resistance to time stop? Also
In timestop, Diablo amp his speed to million times so his attack won't work unless it is passive and can harm him.

Law Manip, unless layered, seems countered by Greeza's own which passively reduces universal constants to 0, same with SR which doesn't seem (so far from what I'm seeing) to have the same levels of potency as those Greeza has seen and countered in one instance.

How strong is Greeza law manip, since Diablo have resistance and even trascended the World's Rule, which is more potent than the Law of World that govern the law(hence the name).

I don't see resistance to Void Manip or EE, but like I said, his AE 2 seems to handle that.

Like Franky said, Diablo have resistance, but he also have High Godly to counter that. Greeza NEP is annoying and making him hard to be interacted, but he still have the aspect of concept and type 2 info based on what i saw on his profile, so yeah Diablo's aura would work on him

Franky said, Diablo have resistance, but he also have High Godly to counter that. Greeza NEP is annoying and making him hard to be interacted, but he still have the aspect of concept and type 2 info based on what i saw on his profile, so yeah Diablo's aura would work on him
WN Diablo High Godly is not combat applicable

AE2 doesn't need interaction feats? Odd. That means Greeza can interact, but it's as Setsuna said, he can't do anything meaningful against him.

I don't know about resisting time stop for Greeza, but aside from erasing universal laws, he also does the same to space-time as a whole, rendering them a complete 0 when 5 is the natural, rule of thumb number. So technically Greeza is already unbound by space-time? I might hafta carry that over to a CRT to be completely sure but it's already part of his P&A in a way so it shouldn't null the match or postpone it.

And Law Manipulation, seems to be baseline? It could be 2-layered as he's completely unmaking it as opposed to Bullton (a character related to him) who already warps all known phenomena in the universe.

So, I'm also kind of leaning towards Incon for similar reasonings as Setsuna.

Greeza NEP is annoying and making him hard to be interacted, but he still have the aspect of concept and type 2 info based on what i saw on his profile, so yeah Diablo's aura would work on him

Since Diablo's aura worked on type 2 info level, i thought that maybe it could affect Greeza information that still existed, is this true or Greeza NEP can still counter this?

I'm honestly not sure because the only thing we have in regards to that aspect on Greeza is that he has no discernable information in that he has no mass and no energy, giving off literally nothing that could even make sense of him. Even the him that's "there" isn't actually there at all, that's just the way the mind behaves in an attempt to perceive a total lack of information.

Coulda just post this, but I figured I should also at least simplify it by putting it here, hence my post above. But ahem.

In other words, he probably doesn't even exist as information going by everything said about him, but I'll let the scans speak.

I'm honestly not sure because the only thing we have in regards to that aspect on Greeza is that he has no discernable information in that he has no mass and no energy, giving off literally nothing that could even make sense of him. Even the him that's "there" isn't actually there at all, that's just the way the mind behaves in an attempt to perceive a total lack of information.

Coulda just post this, but I figured I should also at least simplify it by putting it here, hence my post above. But ahem.

In other words, he probably doesn't even exist as information going by everything said about him, but I'll let the scans speak.

looking at the context, wouldnt this information be type 1 instead since the information behave like knowledge thing that our mind receive?

Definitely sounds like it. But regardless, I can't give a definite answer on whether he even has any form of information that can be interacted with. To what extent is Diablo's Type 2 Info Manip potency?

Definitely sounds like it. But regardless, I can't give a definite answer on whether he even has any form of information that can be interacted with. To what extent is Diablo's Type 2 Info Manip potency?

only baseline if i remember correctly, does Greeza have resistance?

Whether he does or not, because he doesn't as of now, depends on the potency, I guess? What, does info make like the whole of everything and nothing in Tensura?

I also just realized I missed the second part of his P&A section.

Only of existence? That makes it rather moot, won't it? Well, only because I'm not sure how it works at the moment, but how can it help the match?

Only of existence? That makes it rather moot, won't it? Well, only because I'm not sure how it works at the moment, but how can it help the match?

its passive, and will give the enemy's information all effect from his aura, including corruption type 2

My WN memory is foggy but aren't Ultimate Skill users beyond the laws of the world/causality hence why when a certain somebody who i am forgetting right now became one they were able to escape a time loop which involved otherworlders being summoned to the Slime World, and otherworlders are from several parallel worlds.

So like smurf Acausality?

My WN memory is foggy but aren't Ultimate Skill users beyond the laws of the world/causality hence why when a certain somebody who i am forgetting right now became one they were able to escape a time loop which involved otherworlders being summoned to the Slime World, and otherworlders are from several parallel worlds.

So like smurf Acausality?

i guess that makes sense, since no matter how many times Chloe have traveled through time, Rimuru always conveniently spawns near Veldora each time

Last edited:
Huh? Is this smurf Acausality even the slightest bit combat applicable, and if so, to what extent is it currently applied on the profile? Because wouldn't it kinda make the match void? Or is it just another case of non-interactables vs non-interactables?

Regardless, I'm not sure how to answer the bit about information. I believe his nonexistence should've covered for it, but I'm not sure how to word or if its fully applicable in the end. Lemme holler at another supporter I guess.

EDIT BECAUSE I WAS BLIND: Never mind. Just saw the edit.

Yes Diablo have void manipulation but it seems more like resitance based

Oh that's a problem .If greeza really lacks information to begin with then this should be inconclusive .
I vote for inconclusive

Back