• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 2nd strongest 8-A. Lone Warrior vs Clockwork

Question Time!.

This guy doesn't seem that impressive in his 8-A key from what I can see. If he can become 3-A, likely Low 2-C then he doesn't qualify for the position anymore right?, given it is a different Key?.

He is basically protected by this guy. If he ever is in a tough spot, Blackmist will just possess him making him Low 2-C.

Passive protection as well as type 8 on Blackmist.

From the looks of it, Lone Warrior can't even beat Princess Marlene (Real Marlene) do to her state of existence and she's 5th strongest 8-A. She can't beat him either but that would make it inconclusive.

Don't see anything that would allow him t resist being permantly put under time stop or resistance to precog, so Clockswork just time stops the guy and wins

Ionliosite said:
Princesa Marlene shouldn't even be on the list because she is only survavility.
She actually is quite powerful physically and can beat many people. It's just she has op protection.

Even if you exclude her, Beiloune exists as 3rd strongest.

Creating a Universe Time Space doesnt give you protection from time manipulation... At least to my knowledge.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Creating a Universe Time Space doesnt give you protection from time manipulation... At least to my knowledge.
There are someother things like creating time space would mean that you were before the time space of that universe, but i'd rather not get into that.

Besides what would time stop do to an omnipresent dude?

Firephoenixearl said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
There are someother things like creating time space would mean that you were before the time space of that universe, but i'd rather not get into that.
Besides what would time stop do to an omnipresent dude?
How far goes his omnipresence?

• 2-C in potency
BTW, i very much think that Blacksmith interferring directly by possessing the guy would be outside help,

How can time stop even have potency?

Also it's more like power bestowal. Lone Warrior becomes Blacksmith under the name of "Armed With Wings".

Clockworks time stopped 2 entire universes at the same time, that's how

Also that would still be Outside Help, because the Blacksmith has to willingly come in and help the Warrior

Pretty sure our system doesn't say "2-C potency time stop". An example would be how i've never heard anyone say HA Dio has Time Stop with 2-A potency.

I've seen some people treat time stop as potency before but that was a long time ago. It's just range so we can drop the potency talk to not waste time.

Yeah that is just range. As impressive as double universal time stop is it wouldn't have better effects then 1 universe reaching time stop. You can't just say range=potency without any reasoning to back that up.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I've seen some people treat time stop as potency before but that was a long time ago. It's just range so we can drop the potency talk to not waste time.
Yeah, so ugh...any reason Blackmist doesn't eventually yeet?

Also is it in character for Clockwork to time stop forever?

Clockwork does and will do whatever it takes to get the outcome he wants. He'll time stop forever if he has to.

Time stop doesn't have a "potency". The closest thing to it would be something like resistance negation, like when Novel Kars time stopped Novel Dio.

Unless they have feats of time stopping people that have resistance to time stop or something, "potency" doesn't mean anything.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Clockwork does and will do whatever it takes to get the outcome he wants. He'll time stop forever if he has to.
I see. That wouldn't be a win condition. So this can be an inconclusive at most.

Firephoenixearl said:
Pretty sure our system doesn't say "2-C potency time stop". An example would be how i've never heard anyone say HA Dio has Time Stop with 2-A potency.
that is because it was debunked and DIO never actually time stopped on that scale

But before that people argued that his time stopped would have worked on Dialga because it was 2-A

@Fire

That is a win condition given Clockwork can still move and live on while the Lone Warrior is unable to do anything. Not to mention, Clockwork can easily just summon any ghost with the necessary have to defeat him while Lone Warrior is stuck.

Not really. Moving around is not a win condition. He can stop time, but neither can win the fight.

Also what kind of ghosts would be capable of taking out a dude that you'd literally need to nuke the universe to kill?

Clockwork can just summon Ghost Writer to use his Plot Manipulation to win him the match since it has Low Multiversal Range. He'd just have him type Lone Warrior gives up or Blackmist takes his powers back and doesn't resurrect the Lone Warrior. He also can summon Desiree who's wishes can effect the timeline so he could just wish for Lone Warrior never gained Blackmists power. Since time will be frozen, they can do this easily.

And as I said before, Clockwork will do this in order to win. Both episodes he appeared in, showed how he does everything in order to get the outcome he wants since he can see through time and all it's possibilities, this included summoning other ghosts to do what needed to be done. The Observents even called him out on this and he admitted it.

Permanently stopping someone in time is a win-con, since the other cannot keep doing things whilethe other can, it's basically incap.

Ionliosite said:
Permanently stopping someone in time is a win-con, since the other cannot keep doing things whilethe other can, it's basically incap.
Yes but it is not the same as a knock out for example. I may do a thread on it at some point.

@LordGriffin

I mean these are all under the assumption that Blackmist will be affected by the time stop. Imma wait for Og on a 2nd opinion on whether Blackmist can be affected by it.

Back