• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman's newest Robin: Sasuke Uchiha and others?!

Just a fun little thread talking about who would be good Robin candidates from other verses, and, maybe talking about a fairly superhuman Batman-- kinda like how Robin and Deathstroke from Teen Titans (animation) is blatantly superhuman.

Kid Sasuke is really good candidate for Robin, Batman will try to steer Sasuke from road of vengeance and hatred.

With his not-too-OP-yet Ninja Skill, He'll become a kick@ss Robin.

Of ******* course, dog. I can see it now.

1 possibility is that Sasuke gets assigned to THE best ANBU of all time (Narutoverse Batman) as a sort of, special case (more about having both prodigal skill and needing guidance).

Another possibility is that this would be a continuation of the Batman vs Sasuke thread; which could be set up by him being under, like, Danzo or Resh Al Goul (that's the league of assassin's guy, right?)

Like, there can be a sad, alternate backstory about it, and drama surrounding Bruce and Sasuke's interactions.

Sasuke would definitely try to kill the Joker, and omg, the Joker would have a blast ******* with his head.

I see...

Well it gonna be interesting to see Sasuke dressed as Robin.

This also remind me of an old fanfiction where Bruce can use rasengan and defeat Orochimaru.

Sounds horrible out of context.

And, I think Sasuke's suit would look badass, kinda like Damion Wayne's when he was little? Red ninja outfit! So cute!!

Back