• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bardock fulfills every DB what if youtuber's dream and goes SSJ against First Form Frieza, except he also got a magic zenkai? idk episode of bardock is dumb

Fight takes place on Planet Vegeta, 15 meters apart

Both are High 4-C, Frieza is restricted to his first form.

Bardock saves the Saiyan Race :

Frieza wins but tweaks the **** out, kills Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz in a panic; causing them to never get to earth, leading Babidi to take over the universe fairly easily with no one to contend him, allowing him to kill Shin, which kills Beerus, which causes U7 to likely get erased : 2

No Sun Disk? : 1

Last edited:
We don't really know how much stronger Bardock is in base form so I'll just assume SS1 Bardock = 1st Form Freeza in stats.

While Bardock is a Saiyan and can grow as he fights I'm more inclined to think Freeza would win. He displays a high skill level against Goku despite lacking Ki Sense and due to his physiology it's going to be way harder for Bardock to put him down than the other way around. Even an enraged Goku's Kamehameha couldn't kill Freeza when he was heavily weakened. And unlike Bardock, Freeza can live and fight while sliced into two. I'd also argue Freeza has way better techniques in the form of Telekinesis, Imprisonment Ball and fast barrage attacks like Death Beam.

So while Bardock could probably build up higher AP via AD and maybe even get a rage power amp, Freeza might have superior skill, has way better technique options, absurd endurance that will make him extremely hard for Bardock to put down and can survive and fight in a state that would kill Bardock (being bisected). To put it another way, Bardock's power increasing isn't going to mean much if Freeza is dealing lethal damage to his body while Freeza's body can handle most, if not all, of the lethal damage Bardock can do to him.

Oh and another serious thing is that since Freeza is fighting in his 1st Form, he's going to be consuming less stamina than he usually would in his Final Form. Comparatively Bardock fighting in Super Saiyan is going to be using more stamina to fight due to the nature of the form. Not nearly as much as Death Battle might claim but still significantly more. That means Bardock will grow weaker faster than Freeza.

Overall, I think Freeza takes this 7/10 or even 8/10 times. So I'm voting Freeza.

I was about to argue in favor of Bardock, but I noticed that Freezer's profile was from Toei, so I retracted. Bardock has no chance against Freezer because even if the latter is eventually surpassed by amplifiers like Rage, surely none of Bardock's attacks will be lethal enough to really give him an advantage, while Freezer can seriously injure him and eventually kill him. Even if Bardock somehow manages to break through Freezer's defense and start overwhelming him, Freezer still has useful techniques to subdue him, so the situation remains the same.

Freezer FRA

The SSJ drain wouldn't matter because Bardock has his Tail, which reduces/minimizes/gets rid of all the strain and drain of the SSJ forms. GT Goku went from unable to use SSJ3 for longer than like two punches to effortlessly using the form, to put it in perspective. So Bardock's stamina shouldn't be TOO much of an issue, since it's just Bardock's normal Stamina (with his ki pool magnified by 50) being put to the test. That said, Frieza still has a larger moveset and more skill in using Ki whilst Bardock will continue to grow in strength, and Frieza would not play with his food here because it's the Super Saiyan he's facing, the Warrior of Fate/Legend he fears. So I don't see their personalities really limiting them. Given Bardock is a Toei Saiyan, he can survive in the vacuum of space for some time, so blowing up Planet Vegeta won't immediately kill Bardock, but it will put him on a timer to find and go to another Planet to get a fresh breathe of air, which can be taken advantage of since it'd create a massive opening. That said, the amount of power Saiyans jump to mid-fight is pretty notable, so it's really easy to think Bardock just jumps high enough to trounce Frieza. Especially since Bardock had the Zenkais in between the beginning and ending of the Special, so he realistically should be stronger than Frieza.

The SSJ drain wouldn't matter because Bardock has his Tail, which reduces/minimizes/gets rid of all the strain and drain of the SSJ forms. GT Goku went from unable to use SSJ3 for longer than like two punches to effortlessly using the form, to put it in perspective. So Bardock's stamina shouldn't be TOO much of an issue, since it's just Bardock's normal Stamina (with his ki pool magnified by 50) being put to the test. That said, Frieza still has a larger moveset and more skill in using Ki whilst Bardock will continue to grow in strength, and Frieza would not play with his food here because it's the Super Saiyan he's facing, the Warrior of Fate/Legend he fears. So I don't see their personalities really limiting them. Given Bardock is a Toei Saiyan, he can survive in the vacuum of space for some time, so blowing up Planet Vegeta won't immediately kill Bardock, but it will put him on a timer to find and go to another Planet to get a fresh breathe of air, which can be taken advantage of since it'd create a massive opening. That said, the amount of power Saiyans jump to mid-fight is pretty notable, so it's really easy to think Bardock just jumps high enough to trounce Frieza. Especially since Bardock had the Zenkais in between the beginning and ending of the Special, so he realistically should be stronger than Frieza.
Yeah fair enough on the drain part. I still think Freeza would likely win even if Bardock gets an AP advantage. The problem is that I don't think it can be realistically estimated how much stronger Bardock would become as he fights Freeza nor is there a real value for how strong base Bardock is after Freeza's Supernova.

In regards to seriousness, Freeza probably would be tossing out his usual sadism over facing a Super Saiyan but he would also probably be more cautious because he's restricted to his 1st form in this fight. He has no safety net. I'm quite sure he would be going for lethal attacks continually to put Bardock down ASAP. This fight boils down to who can deal and take the most damage here. Freeza has his absurd survivability, crazy endurance and dangerous paralysis abilities whereas Bardock just has potentially superior AP and no real calculation for how much the AP gap could be.

Because of all of the above I still think Bardock would probably get worn down faster due to his lower endurance and both fighters aiming to kill mercilessly.

Do you have anyone you wanna vote for yet?

I’m personally leaning Incon since it just comes down to if Frieza’s hax, endurance, and survivability would outrank Bardock’s superior stats and evolutionary ability.

Back