• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I am getting here, this seems to be more of a lack of regulation on the how others would be reacting to the matches and the characters in it, rather than the fault of the character, themselves. That's like blaming the characters for existing because of the behavior that they have no control over.

I would personally just disagree, going ditto on Bern's statement, as well.

Last edited:
Okay okay i admit i'm disgusting childish that deserve a ban, happy now?

Even You ban Anos match it's not gonna change anything
People who're toxic will keep toxic like how the sun always fall in the evening

Relax mate it's really common for debate
I was saw someone want to kill people just because some people don't agree or think different with him in Facebook

So if you encounter this moment again just "ignore" them
Trying to change toxic people is impossible

Including Toxic Gamer

Just a heads up
I hate all of you
Edit even the inccoent ones

What ?

200w.gif

I'll add my words, as part of those who were misbehaving: I did get a bit aggressive (towards Delta), but that's because it really felt as tho they weren't reading what me and some others were posting - they kept repeating the same stuff over and over. Well, the mod Glassman had done the same annoying thing before them too, and the arguments weren't nice enough either (from both sides). I... don't think a ban is necessary, but a warning for/to the instigators (including me) wouldn't be a bad idea.

Well, more stuff was mentioned in the report thread, but I would like to take this opportunity and apologise for my behaviour. I'm sorry everyone. I'll do my best not to let things get heated again.

@Bernkastelll @SuperStar @Zencha9 @Newendigo @Nightmare_Bloodfallen and many peoples that i can't type since it would take too long
My deeply apologies here for making this thread and snapped from the result of it, i don"t have any intention to antagonizing Maou Gakuin nor i have a vendetta against the verse and the supporters

From the past days i was so stressed out, mainly because i witnessed a very large debates about the Trung Sister (Vietnamese heroines and they made a debut in Fate, thus the first South East Asian servants), followed with that one of my family members just passed away yesterday

I thought i can help but it's the opposite, again my deeply apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back