• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bankai Version 3 Ichigo Kurosaki: Revised

Alright, sorry for being away from Bleach revision for a long damn time, due to having around approximately 4 months timeout from this website, but yeah Yhwach's Almighty has returned to predict the future that this was gonna happen one day or another.

Bankai Version 3 Ichigo should be Country level and Relativistic speed due to the following given consistent evidences scaling from Base Yhwach, and why Bankai Version 3 Ichigo is stronger than Bankai Version 2 Ichigo:

1. Ichigo confronted Yhwach while Ichigo himself was still several wounded from his fight against Quilge.[1]

2. Yhwach further pointed out that Ichigo was still torn, while Yhwach himself appeared to be still healthy in his prime after his fight against Yamamoto, so no injuries to moustache man.[2]

3. An enraged while wounded Ichigo asked Yhwach if he was the one that made a mess out of Soul Society which he responded yes.[3]

4. Ichigo fully bloodlusted decided to go straight for the kill. According to Yhwach's conversation with Jugram, seeing how Ichigo is no longer the person to reason with, Yhwach decided not to hold back but to kill him right on the spot.[4] [5]

5. Ichigo's signature technique didn't do a jack against Yhwach who was completely unfazed after that attack. However, I'm not implying to downplay Ichigo here, because in the next panel, things got more interesting. Ichigo literally saw Yhwach reaching out to him before Yhwach even grabbed him and pinned him down on the ground hard, please note Yhwach was completely bloodlusted as well, so no reason for him to be gentle on the body slam to the ground.[6] [7]

6. Ichigo still had enough fight left in him not willing to give up, literally tried to rip old moustache man's skin off from his face, and nearly did it hadn't it been for Yhwach to intercept him with a backhand.[8]

7. Yhwach dealt the finishing blow to Ichigo's neck. You thought Ichigo was dead? Wrong, it was just a scratch due to Ichigo's Blut Vene saving him. So Ichigo literally took a country level stab wound from a bloodlusted Yhwach to the neck with only a scratch![9] [10]

8. Ichigo later on not only released an enormous black reiatsu which pushed Yhwach back, but also severely injured him burning his person especially his left arm. According to Jugram's reaction, had Yhwach been more careless, his life would have been in danger.[11] [12]

9. Not so fast now, are you Yhwach? Ichigo managed to intercept your blows much more easily this time![13] [14] [15]

10. Again, for all of you people who still believes that Yhwach was holding back, here is a manga scan which has Yhwach who outright admitted that he will force Ichigo to join them no matter what, so Yhwach has no reason to hold back, besides now you can see the wounds in Yhwach's person done by Ichigo more visible now.[16]

11. Ichigo is still slow? He is still not fast enough to be considered relativistic speed? Once again Ichigo proved you wrong by being able to party Yhwach's attack. Yhwach going for the kill once again hadn't it been for Jugram to interrupt him.[17] [18] [19]

12. Despite the terror of power Yhwach displayed in front of Ichigo's eyes, Ichigo was still confident that he can still beat Yhwach in a fight and tried to take him on once again when Yhwach tried to leave with Jugram needing to interfere once again.[20] [21] [22] [23]

13. Now let's talk about the source of Ichigo's power. Shikai Version 3 and Bankai Version 3 isn't just regular Shinigami Ichigo with Fullbring powers mixed into, as stated by Genryusai, it's also every single pre-timeskip Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants powers that are mixed into it. Ichigo's Fullbring power alone was so great that it amped the Xcution members enough to fight against the Gotei 13 members after-timeskip.[24] [25] [26] [27]

So yeah, in conclusion, Bankai Version 3 Ichigo a.k.a. Fullbring Bankai Ichigo should be more powerful than Bankai Version 2 Ichigo a.k.a. Dangai Bankai Ichigo and should be comparable to Base Yhwach due to the following reasons:

1. Bankai Version 3 Ichigo was empowered by the entire Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants including his former Fullbring; whereas Bankai Version 2 Ichigo was made through simply sacrificing his own powers.

2. Jugram having to interrupt the fight twice to prevent either Ichigo or Yhwach dealing the killing blow.

3. Ichigo accomplished all this feat while he was still completely torn from his fight against Quilge.

4. Ichigo intercepting Yhwach's attack three times with him surviving a blow to the neck with only a scratch.

5. Ichigo putting Yhwach in danger something which even Yamamoto with his Bankai failed to accomplish.

6. Neither Ichigo and Yhwach were holding back during their bloodbath.

7. Because it's Shonen Jump, main characters don't get weaker when they gain new powers or else Super Saiyan 3 Goku would be weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Goku in this case.

Now, before someone mention something about Almighty Yhwach telling True Shikai Ichigo about reclaiming the power he used to defeat Aizen, so shouldn't he be equal to Bankai Version 2 Ichigo? Wrong. All Yhwach said is Ichigo regained his old powers back, not anything about him now being equal to his old powers. Please read context folks. True Shikai Ichigo is far above anything Ichigo has shown in his previous forms.[28]

Now then folks, instead of letting the Bleach experts decide on the result of this content revision thread, I myself want to handle this in a more democratic manner by simply voting if you agree or disagree with the result, got it? Now let's do this! Majority wins!!!

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Regarding the time when Yhwach stabbed Ichigo in the neck. I was under the assumption he just used about as much force as was needed and didn't anticipate the blut to manifest there.

I figured that was same reason why Jugram initially couldn't cut Cang Du the first time. He only hit him with about as much force that was necessary and didn't expect him to resist.

Also I find it pretty iffy to scale this version of Ichigo to Yhwach when he was struggling with a regular sternritter previously.

Dual Blade Ichigo should definitely scale tho imo.

I think it's more implied that True Shikai would be equal to Mugetsu..., since Yhwach says "You reclaimed the power you used to defeat Aizen" and that was Mugetsu.

Tetsucabrah said:
Regarding the time when Yhwach stabbed Ichigo in the neck. I was under the assumption he just used about as much force as was needed and didn't anticipate the blut to manifest there.
I figured that was same reason why Jugram initially couldn't cut Cang Du the first time. He only hit him with about as much force that was necessary and didn't expect him to resist.

Also I find it pretty iffy to scale this version of Ichigo to Yhwach when he was struggling with a regular sternritter previously.

Dual Blade Ichigo should definitely scale tho imo.
1. Except that blow was dealt by Yhwach who outrighted admitted to Jugram that he plan on forcing Ichigo to join them since Ichigo was no longer the person to reason going far as telling Jugram "let's destroy him". Jugram's case with Cang is different, since he was simply executing a failure, not him actually fighting someone to kill. Please note, if Ichigo only had a mountain level durability, that stab wound to the neck from a country level opponent would have decapitated Ichigo on the spot regardless of how great his Blut Vene's defense is.

2. Are you implying that regular Sternritter to be Quilge? Quilge outright admitted that he was completely powerless during his fight against Ichigo and was completely forced into defense, even after Quilge himself activated Quincy Vollstandig and absorbed Ayon. Quilge went as far as trapping Ichigo in Jail as a last resort into stopping him only for Ichigo gain more powers and broke free from Jail.

3. True Shikai Ichigo was giving Almighty Yhwach somewhat of a fight and even managed to survive some blows from Soul King Yhwach. To claim Base Yhwach can scale to True Shikai Ichigo is a ludicrous when Bankai Version 3 Ichigo was able to give him a fight something which Bankai Genryusai even failed to do so.

Dangai Ichigo said:
I think it's more implied that True Shikai would be equal to Mugetsu..., since Yhwach says "You reclaimed the power you used to defeat Aizen" and that was Mugetsu.
The wording can be iffy, but as far as reading the context goes, Yhwach didn't say anything about True Shikai Ichigo now being equal to Bankai Version 2 Ichigo, all he said was the powers that Ichigo used during his fight against Aizen, he brought it back. If True Shikai Ichigo is on par with Bankai Version 3 Ichigo, then why would Aizen be afraid to fight against Shikai Genryusai going as far as using Wonderweiss as a decoy to leave Genryusai powerless? He had the Hogyoku, so he could have simply evolved, instead he choose not to take a risk by fighting Genryusai. A casual Base Yhwach completely shatted on Bankai Genryusai, a wounded Bankai Version 3 Ichigo was taking on against a serious Base Yhwach in a fight.

Although I wouldn't say Fullbring Bankai is as strong as Dangai. You're forgetting another thing about Yhwach and that is he gets way more powerful through the Arc

Another thing of note is that Yhwach didn't beat Bankai Yamamoto, he killed Shikai Yamamoto because Yamamoto didn't have the chance to use his Bankai as Yama had literally just activated it, along with the fact that TYBW Yama is weaker than what he was before since he lost his arm too

I'm honestly more sure that Fullbring Bankai might just be around the strength of his Masked self in FKT Arc or maybe as strong as someone like Gin or Isshin or even half as strong as his Vasto Lorde self

I did not quite understand, but I think I understood your point. FB Ichigo must be at the same level or higher than Kenpachi and other captains, there is no reason to think he is inferior, after all the 3 captains were there to witness Ichigo's decision and in case he was against the Shinigami the captains would have to face him .

After he awakened the blood quincys his reiatsu increased, then it is not unthinkable that they are on the same level as Base Yhwach, another thing is also that one can not use both Blut vene at the same time and at that time the Blut defense was active , so to say that Ichigo only managed to hurt Yhwach because of Blut vene is wrong. I would say there could be two keys, before Ichigo woke up the quincy blood and then but I'm neutral about it.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Although I wouldn't say Fullbring Bankai is as strong as Dangai. You're forgetting another thing about Yhwach and that is he gets way more powerful through the Arc
Another thing of note is that Yhwach didn't beat Bankai Yamamoto, he killed Shikai Yamamoto because Yamamoto didn't have the chance to use his Bankai as Yama had literally just activated it, along with the fact that TYBW Yama is weaker than what he was before since he lost his arm too

I'm honestly more sure that Fullbring Bankai might just be around the strength of his Masked self in FKT Arc or maybe as strong as someone like Gin or Isshin or even half as strong as his Vasto Lorde self
To address your second point, Base Yhwach was able to steal Genryusai's Bankai. He needs to be at a comparable power to Bankai Genryusai in order to do that. As stated by Yhwach, you need to be at a certain level to handle Genryusai's Bankai, or else if a fodder Quincy tries to do that, they would die. Even if Genryusai had gotten weaker during The Years Blood War Arc, his Bankai was still stated and confirmed by several Shinigami to be a threat to destroy the entire Soul Society through an overture/collateral damage easily putting both Bankai Genryusai and Base Yhwach at Multi-Continental level or else in this case Country level. I'm sorry, but I don't see either Bankai Version 2 Ichigo or Hollow Aizen at that level, since Aizen was literally ******** himself just to fight against Shikai Genryusai.

To address your third point, Bankai Version 3 Ichigo wasn't just empowered by his own Fullbring, but by the entire Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants as directly stated by Genryusai himself. To still believe Ichigo is still weaker than Genryusai, is just no. Ichigo's Fullbring alone was powering enough to empowered the entire Xcution to rebel against the Gotei 13.

Now going to your first point, Bankai Version 2 Ichigo on the other hand was simply Ichigo sacrificing his own powers to get that strong as he was. Please compare that to what I said in my second paragraph about Ichigo empowered by the entire Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants including his own Fullbring. Yeah not comparable.

I disagree that Dangai Ichigo is weaker or equal to FB Ichigo, after all that is practically the peak of a Shinigami.

JohnCenaNation said:
Dangai Ichigo said:

To address your second point, Base Yhwach was able to steal Genryusai's Bankai. He needs to be at a comparable power to Bankai Genryusai in order to do that. As stated by Yhwach, you need to be at a certain level to handle Genryusai's Bankai, or else if a fodder Quincy tries to do that, they would die. Even if Genryusai had gotten weaker during The Years Blood War Arc, his Bankai was still stated and confirmed by several Shinigami to be a threat to destroy the entire Soul Society through an overture/collateral damage easily putting both Bankai Genryusai and Base Yhwach at Multi-Continental level or else in this case Country level. I'm sorry, but I don't see either Bankai Version 2 Ichigo or Hollow Aizen at that level, since Aizen was literally ******** himself just to fight against Shikai Genryusai.
To address your third point, Bankai Version 3 Ichigo wasn't just empowered by his own Fullbring, but by the entire Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants as directly stated by Genryusai himself. To still believe Ichigo is still weaker than Genryusai, is just no. Ichigo's Fullbring alone was powering enough to empowered the entire Xcution to rebel against the Gotei 13.

Now going to your first point, Bankai Version 2 Ichigo on the other hand was simply Ichigo sacrificing his own powers to get that strong as he was. Please compare that to what I said in my second paragraph about Ichigo empowered by the entire Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants including his own Fullbring. Yeah not comparable.
I'm sorry but why the Aizen who is weary about fighting Shikai Yamamoto would have anything to do with the evolved version of Aizen ? They're not the same strength, he's literally stated to be getting stronger after evolution to the point where Ichigo HAS to use Mugetsu to beat him other wise Aizen would eventually be stronger than him.

Another thing of note is that Dangai Ichigo is actually stronger than everybody in the Gotei by himself at that point since if Aizen can just solo the Espada as stated by himself (At least in the anime, not too sure about the Manga) and most of the Gotei have people who matches the Espada and then you have Aizen evolving and becoming even stronger than that, making him capable of beating up Yoruichi, Isshin and Kisuke all by himself before evolving again, then he gets a sniped by Gin and then what happens ? Aizen evolves again and literally says that now he's stronger than Shinigamis and Hollows, which would probably mean that he's saying he's stronger than everybody in the Gotei AND the Espada AND Yoruichi, Isshin, Kisuke and now Gin since the Hougyoku made him evolve to kill Gin

I'm sorry but why the Aizen who is weary about fighting Shikai Yamamoto would have anything to do with the evolved version of Aizen ? They're not the same strength, he's literally stated to be getting stronger after evolution to the point where Ichigo HAS to use Mugetsu to beat him other wise Aizen would eventually be stronger than him.

Another thing of note is that Dangai Ichigo is actually stronger than everybody in the Gotei by himself at that point since if Aizen can just solo the Espada as stated by himself (At least in the anime, not too sure about the Manga) and most of the Gotei have people who matches the Espada and then you have Aizen evolving and becoming even stronger than that, making him capable of beating up Yoruichi, Isshin and Kisuke all by himself before evolving again, then he gets a sniped by Gin and then what happens ? Aizen evolves again and literally says that now he's stronger than Shinigamis and Hollows, which would probably mean that he's saying he's stronger than everybody in the Gotei AND the Espada AND Yoruichi, Isshin, Kisuke and now Gin since the Hougyoku made him evolve to kill Gin

Because Aizen himself is a genius. From the start of the battle when he decided to confront the entire Gotei 13 Squad, he knew the limits of his Shinigami powers and the Hogyoku having the power to make him evolve the closer he comes to defeat. That's why he purposely allowed Gin to try to kill him knowing he was gonna betray him just so he can further evolve. But here is the thing, Aizen didn't try to fight against Genryusai despite knowing all this, because during his conversation with Isshin, Kisuke, and Yoruichi, and he himself admitted the Hogyoku has a limit to how much it can evolve their user depending on their desires. So in order words the Hogyoku isn't a no limit automatic reactive evolution device that allows Aizen evolve whenever he pleases, if the target is too strong, then there is nothing Aizen can do.

KazuiK said:
I disagree that Dangai Ichigo is weaker or equal to FB Ichigo, after all that is practically the peak of a Shinigami.
It's not the peak of a Shinigami, since Black Zangetsu admitted that Ichigo throughout the entire time was only using a portion of his powers with Black Zangetsu trying to suppress the rest.

JohnCenaNation said:

Because Aizen himself is a genius. From the start of the battle when he decided to confront the entire Gotei 13 Squad, he knew the limits of his Shinigami powers and the Hogyoku making him evolve the closer he comes to defeat. That's why he purposely allowed Gin to try to kill him knowing he was gonna betray him just so he can further evolve. But here is the thing, Aizen didn't try to fight against Genryusai despite knowing all this, because during his conversation with Isshin, Kisuke, and Yoruichi, and he himself admitted the Hogyoku has a limit to how much it can evolve their user depending on their desires. So in order words the Hogyoku isn't a no limit automatic reactive evolution device that allows Aizen evolve whenever he pleases, if the target is too strong, then there is nothing Aizen can do.
Except that's not a case...Aizen still got strongr than Dangai despite him not being able to even sense Ichigo anymore

Dangai Ichigo said:
Except that's not a case...Aizen still got strongr than Dangai despite him not being able to even sense Ichigo anymore
Aizen got stronger? Dude got rejected by the Hogyoku afterwards because it deemed Aizen weak. Kisuke even claimed the sealing Kido wouldn't have worked if Aizen was weak. The fact that Ichigo pushed Aizen to the point he can't evolve anymore, marks the limit of the Hogyoku.

JohnCenaNation said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
Aizen got stronger? Dude got rejected by the Hogyoku afterwards because it deemed Aizen weak. Kisuke even claimed the sealing Kido wouldn't have worked if Aizen was weak. The fact that Ichigo pushed Aizen to the point he can't evolve anymore, marks the limit of the Hogyoku.
When I said Aizen got stronger I meant Butterfly to Monster Aizen

Ichigo says Aizen wanted to lose and later on after that in TYBW it's even stated that Aizen got stronger

And let me remind you that Ichigo LITERALLY has the ability to feel the hearts of his opponents, he himself wanted to lose, and even if it was the case that the Hougyoku rejected him, it because Aizen was WEAKENED and not that he was weak. Far from it.

Dangai Ichigo said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
When I said Aizen got stronger I meant Butterfly to Monster Aizen
Ichigo says Aizen wanted to lose and later on after that in TYBW it's even stated that Aizen got stronger

And let me remind you that Ichigo LITERALLY has the ability to feel the hearts of his opponents, he himself wanted to lose, and even if it was the case that the Hougyoku rejected him, it because Aizen was WEAKENED and not that he was weak. Far from it.
That seems more like a subjective interpretation than an actual statement with evidences to back up, because Aizen had no reason to wanting to lose in his fight against Ichigo since he wanted to kill the Soul King. Throughout the entire fight, he was desperately trying to kill Ichigo even going after his friends when they have nothing to do with his goal. We don't know how Aizen got stronger during The Thousand Years Blood Wars, it's one of the mystery that Kubo didn't bother explaining it to us.

dude,relax

one way or another,after Arrancar arc revisions this version of ichigo will be in tier 6

no need to force any changes right now

MetalGearRaiden said:
dude,relax
one way or another,after Arrancar arc revisions this version of ichigo will be in tier 6

Why is there an Arrancar Arc revisions going on right now?

JohnCenaNation said:
MetalGearRaiden said:
dude,relax

Cause very interesting details were found that weren't paid attention before, and I'll leave it at that

Dangai Ichigo said:
JohnCenaNation said:
MetalGearRaiden said:
dude,relax

Cause very interesting details were found that weren't paid attention before, and I'll leave it at that
I see. I just hope that we don't end up getting a Universe level Yhwach.

JohnCenaNation said:
Dangai Ichigo said:
JohnCenaNation said:
MetalGearRaiden said:
dude,relax

I see. I just hope that we don't end up getting a Universe level Yhwach.
That's not gonna happen because the Novel kinda makes it very clear that literally nobody would scale to Prime Soul King and he's at 4-A

After seeing this again on a new light John didn't took into consideration that Ichigo's cloak was torn-up. (His cloack determines the amount of Reiatsu that Ichigo haves at the moment.)

Back