• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I originally wanted to do Zangief VS Brock Lesnar but considering Zangief has Class M LS, I didn't think that would be a very good idea, so I thought someone like Balrog would be the next big thing (no pun intended)

Brock Lesnar is 9-A and has Class 5 LS,

Starting distance is 6 m,

Speed is equalized,

And battle takes place inside a Hell in a Cell.

Balrog's AP is 0.10 Tons of TNT

Brock Lesnar's AP is 0.047 Tons of TNT, higher with the F-5

The AP gap is roughly 2.12x

The Crazy Buffalo:
The Beast Incarnate:
The Referee Stops The Match:

SF4Balrog.png
Brock_Lesnar_3rd_form.png

Last edited:
Okay so thinking it over so far

Balrog has an AP edge to start with even if its small and can amp himself and his berserk mode should increase this. He can also stun with enough damage to leave Lesnar open for more punishment. He's also known to play dirty to win and would likely do this if he's losing.

Lesnar in his corner has the much higher LS, which is important as if he can manage to grab Balrog and get a Kimura lock on him there goes one of Balrog's main weapons. Not to mention he does use submission holds and power slams quite a lot. Lesnar is known for doing F5s several times in a row too from what I remember.

The match being in a wrestling ring is interesting to both I'd say, both Lesnar and Balrog have spent years fighting in rings though with different focuses. Lesnar using the corners to leap off for attacks while Balrog as a boxer would prolly be more focused on keeping his opponents contained. Both are cancelled out I'd say by both being acrobatic in general.

Skill wise Lesnar does have the accolade of being the one to end the streak as well as defeating Kurt "Perc" Angle. (Ya'll have no idea how cracked Kurt was back in the day) While for Balrog the fact that Bison took notice of him and made him his personal bodyguard considering his own feats speaks well for him. Not sure who to back here.

I'm leaning on Incon for this one atm so chalk me down for that

I feel like Brock has the overall better fighting style for this match.

While Balrog will likely focus on keeping his opponent contained by overwhelming them with boxing moves, Brock's extensive experience in amateur wrestling and MMA means he'll utilize strikes, grapples, takedowns, submissions, and likely more, so I think Brock has the overall better and more versatile moveset.

Disagree, Balrog's fighting style already defies all human limits, and he is used at fighting people who simply outperform Lesnar on every way.

Lesnar is constrained by the human limits his real-life persona is forced to follow during the performances, while Balrog fights people who are masters of multiple superhuman martial arts, seasoned assassins, ninjas, soldiers, world champions etc.., who are able to leap off walls multiple times, use weapons, jump several meters into the air, attack effectively while crouching (something that is totally uncomfortable irl), use elemental attacks, weapons and much more, and some of those things can be done by Balrog too.

Balrog has also matched Mika and Zangief, wrestlers who do all sorts of impossible maneuver.

Balrog is simply in a different ballpark out of being a fictional fighting game character oppose to a normal human with superhuman stats.

Disagree, Balrog's fighting style already defies all human limits, and he is used at fighting people who simply outperform Lesnar on every way.

Lesnar is constrained by the human limits his real-life persona is forced to follow during the performances, while Balrog fights people who are masters of multiple superhuman martial arts, seasoned assassins, ninjas, soldiers, world champions etc.., who are able to leap off walls multiple times, use weapons, jump several meters into the air, attack effectively while crouching (something that is totally uncomfortable irl), use elemental attacks, weapons and much more, and some of those things can be done by Balrog too.

Balrog has also matched Mika and Zangief, wrestlers who do all sorts of impossible maneuver.

Balrog is simply in a different ballpark out of being a fictional fighting game character oppose to a normal human with superhuman stats.
Yes, we already know WWE characters are normal humans in real life, same as how the people who play live-action superheroes are also normal humans in ŕeal life. But in Kayfabe almost all WWE wrestlers are blatantly Superhuman.

Lesnar has also had plenty of experience fighting and besting superhuman martial artists (Like Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Shinsuke Nakamura, and AJ Styles), Acrobats who can also leap off surfaces (Like Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Eddie Guerrero, and Jeff Hardy), World champions (Like John Cena, Randy Orton, Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns Braun Strowman- pretty much the majority of the WWE Locker Room), Soldiers (Like Cesaro who was formerly part of the Swiss Armed Forces, not to mention Lesnar is far superior to Hulk Hogan who bested Sgt. Slaughter, who in turn is a Vietnam war veteran), and people who possess both supernatural and elemental abilities (Like Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, Kane, and of the course The Undertaker)

So I greatly disagree that Lesnar is just a blank slate normal human with high stats

I wouldn't quite say Lesnar is far superior, but he did beat an admittedly old Hulk Hogan far past his prime, so there's that ig.
Smh age is no object to Hogan man would no sell Thanos if he wanted lol. That said though Lesnar did beat Angle in his prime and yeah WWE folks are portrayed as superhuman and in the case of some like Undertaker are blantantly supernatural and he has bested them so its not like I'd say he's all that hindered. His higher LS and kimura lock will be an issue too as all he'd need is one good read and its goodbye to one of those boxing limbs, nevermind that Lesnar has MMA experience which was referenced by WWE so its not like he'd be unfamiliar with the tenets of boxing I'd say.

I'm still voting incon here, Lesnar's style and moves with LS can null the style of boxing even if Balrog's unconventional. Balrog's got the AP edge to start and can amp further and get berserked and being willing to fight dirty too helps imo its balanced out.

Smh age is no object to Hogan man would no sell Thanos if he wanted lol. That said though Lesnar did beat Angle in his prime and yeah WWE folks are portrayed as superhuman and in the case of some like Undertaker are blantantly supernatural and he has bested them so its not like I'd say he's all that hindered. His higher LS and kimura lock will be an issue too as all he'd need is one good read and its goodbye to one of those boxing limbs, nevermind that Lesnar has MMA experience which was referenced by WWE so its not like he'd be unfamiliar with the tenets of boxing I'd say.

I'm still voting incon here, Lesnar's style and moves with LS can null the style of boxing even if Balrog's unconventional. Balrog's got the AP edge to start and can amp further and get berserked and being willing to fight dirty too helps imo its balanced out.
Fair enough.

I'll go Incon FRA.

Lesnar has also had plenty of experience fighting and besting superhuman martial artists (Like Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Shinsuke Nakamura, and AJ Styles), Acrobats who can also leap off surfaces (Like Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Eddie Guerrero, and Jeff Hardy), World champions (Like John Cena, Randy Orton, Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns Braun Strowman- pretty much the majority of the WWE Locker Room), Soldiers (Like Cesaro who was formerly part of the Swiss Armed Forces, not to mention Lesnar is far superior to Hulk Hogan who bested Sgt. Slaughter, who in turn is a Vietnam war veteran), and people who possess both supernatural and elemental abilities (Like Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, Kane, and of the course The Undertaker)
But the point is that no WWE wrestler even compares to any Street Fighter characters (except for Dan) in terms of physical capabilities.
You have characters who can jump several meters in any direction from a standing position, perform multiple jumps across walls, juggle you in the air, teleport, project elemental attacks and energy, launch you across great distances, make use of self-momentum, have arsenals of impossible techniques and so on.
All of them also use supernatural forms of martial arts that are just enhanced and crazy versions of real ones, often mixed with fictional styles and more.

The overall scale is just different out of being videogame characters who outperform any real human, and while Balrog possesses only some of these abilities, he is notorious for matching this kind of people blow for blow.

So I greatly disagree that Lesnar is just a blank slate normal human with high stats
I never said that, my point is that his physical abilities are limited by the fact of being an irl human, so every step, jump, dash, dodge, punch etc... and so is way below that of fictional characters like those found in SF.

Back