• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokoji supersonic to supersonic + calc

Screenshot_20230520-142827_Google.jpg

In conclusion Ichika transonic+ in mid ball, takuya> ichika, logically takuya is transonic to supersonic, koji > takuya, logically also koji is supersonic to supersonic +
Made by: @Korfel 4.0#5695 (discord)

i disagree, first of all this feat can be done by motorbike which is superhuman to subsonic. like when someone run over you or car run over you also feel the wind, and also the "the sound of crash" everyone also can do it tbh

horikita view was distorted since amazawa said she want horikita understand if she punch her.

Novel Dialog:
Amazawa: "You don't understand? Well, then will you understand if I hit you once?"
Horikita: Eh? Hitting?

and Some narration dialog said: my vision distorted as my brain processed his words.

if ur vision being distorted that mean your thinking something, from what i can catch with ur feats you try to explain that amazawa Succeed to punch horikita with a speed faster than horikita perception. But What’s The Problem Is Horikita Is getting punched while he doesnt know if amazawa doing a punch, The View Distorted can explain that why Horikita Doesnt Know If SHe Already Get punched. View Distort meaning its Having A Blur View, Have u even think of something that kinda deep to think. Ur Eyes is Looking at something he directors does not lead to something he is facing and its kinda blurry like ur imagining something, that happened so far i can explain in the feats that happened in real life.

This is incorrect, Agnaa will not like this calc I think because I saw he also doesn’t like the Shiba calc which is similar to this

Back